Arrived in Australia Day 16/50

Dove and Sofia was waiting for the bags in the baggage retrieving area.

"Urgh...we've been waiting for an half an hour." Sofia conplained. Dove looked at her. She laughed and saighed. Then she saw a green line bag and a purple-ish bag.

"Sof,it's here!" Dove said to a annoyed
sofia. Sofia slipped her phone on her pocket and got their bags.

"It's finally here! Dove little HELP!" Sofia said to dove. Dove sighed and saw a picture slip on her bag.

She saw the picture on the premiere of descendants.

"H-hey,dove we'll find him,mabey he just missunderstood you." Sofia said with hope in her eyes.

"Yeah,i hope so...i was pretty mad at him at first,but the one who was wrong was me." She said to a hopeful sofia.

Then she grabbed dove's wrist and dove was surprised and she accidentaly slipped the picture off her hands.

"Sofia wait!" But sofia already ran...she just ran. Dove sighed heavily and sofia noticed so dove and her fot out of tbe airport panting.

"Y-you're a very fast runner s-sofia." Dove said. Sofia smiled and then she saw a familliar faces.

"DMITRI!" Sofia exclaimed causing dove to turn her head. Sofia ran to him. And with that it reminded dove when mitchell and her first met.

"I-i can't believe your HERE!" Aofia said to dmitri. Dmitri smiled and so did sofia they hugged. Dove smiled and it faded quickly.

"Anything wrong miss?" Dmitri asked. Sofia laughed and told him that she was a friend. They shooked hands.

"Nice to meet you dmitri!" Dove siad to dmitri. Dmitri smiled and sofia interupted.

"Dmitri,would you help us? Sofia asked to dmitri. He smiled and so did sofia and dove. "Let's take a cab!" Dmitri said.

They got in and for the whole ride,dove was looking at the streets of Australia. She awed.

Dmitri noticed and signaled sofia. "Is she...heartbroken or something?" Asked dmitri.

"How did you know?" Asked sofia. He smiled and sofia smiled. Then dove spoked. "Guys,were here!" They pulled out the car and dove,dmitri amd sofia saw mitchell's house they awed at the sight.

"So...this is where mitchell lived..." dove said in awe. Then a guy opend then a dog came running to dove.

"Ahh...!!" Dove said as she were surprised. Then the guy quickly catched his dog.

"That's enough...harvey!" The guy scolded the dog. The dog wipered when the guy looked at dove......

"D-dove!?" He exclaimed. "Mitchell! I am soo sorry about...the incident on camp,i was being the jerk." Dove said sofia and dmitri went aside to let them have a talk.

"No,no,no it's fine i over reacted and i probably should have listend to you." Mitchell said. Then harvey mitchell's dog licked dove's fingers.

"Harvey!" Mitchell scolded. The dog grred at him dove laughed. "No,it's fine mitchell" dove said.

"Hey,why don't you go inside?" Mitchell said signaling dmitri and sofia to go in his house.

The dog followed,mitchell and dove got in the house. Mitchell looked at dove. Dove noticed him and looks at him.

"What is it mitchell?" Dove aksed him. Mitchell smiled and kissed her cheeks. "Dove,i really miss you! Ten days not seeing you feels like 10 million years." Mitchell said to dove in reply.

Your Problem Our Problem Many Adventures Friends ForeverOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara