Back in L.A Day 17/50

It's was the next morning in australia. Dove and mitchell with his family and sofia were eating breakfast.

"Thankyou for the wonderful breakfast." Dove said to Mrs. Hope. Mrs. Hope smiled and dove gaved her a big smile.

"Your welcome my dear." She said to dove. Dove got up and put her plate in the sink. Mitchell got up and did the same thing.

"So how did you sleep?" Asked mitchell. Dove looked at him with a  exausted look. "Hardly,you keep hugging me last night!" Dove said complaining.

"Sorry,i missed you alot!" Mitchell said to dove. "Well,can't argue with that!" Dove exclaimed.

Then mitchell's grandad was about to stand when dove helped him. "Here you go sir." Dove said helping him get up.

"Thankyou my dear." He thanked dove. Dove smiled and Mr. Hope smiled at her actions.

"Dove,i got the tickets. And mitchell better prepare!" Sofia said. Mitchell nodded.

Mrs. Hope hold dove's hand. "You can visit anytime darling." Mrs. Hope said. Dove smiled and starts to go up and pack.

~~~~After two hours of preparing~~~~

Dove,sofia,and mitchell were on a cab heading to the airport. "Dove,i am so excited to see them again." Mitchell said.

"Yeah,me too." Dove said. Then after that it took lots of time for them to arrived to the airport.

It was 10:29 in the morning and their flight is 11:10 in the morning. "Just in time." Sofia said streching her legs.

They got in the airport,they went to the imigration area and then after that they proceed to the waiting area.

They waited for 20 minutes then the plane arrived. "It's here guys!" Dove said to her friends.

They got their bags and they proceed to the gate way."Yes! Were first in the line!" Mitchell said almost jumping in happiness and excitedness.

"Hold your horses!" Sofia said. Mitchell pout and they noticed dove was already in. They hurried and dove giggled.

"What's so funny?" Asked mitchell. Dove laughed harder sofia and mutchell ignored her.

They got in the plane,they were imiedietly greeted by a flight stewardes.

"Goodmorning,ma'am and sir." The stewardes said with a warm smile. They smiled back. They looked for their seat.

Dove A-seat 23
Mitchell A-seat 24
Sofia A-seat 26

"AWW...were not near!" Sofia exclaimed letting a tantrum out. "It's fine your in front of me.

"Fine!" Sofia agreed. They stored their bags in the bag storage on top of their seats. Then they buckled their seatbelts.

Mitchell gaved his neck pillow to dove who was trying to sleep. "Thanks..." dove said to mitchell.

Mitchell gaved her a warm smile. Mitchell side hugged her. Then the stewardes was giving them instructions on what to do when there is an emergency.

~~~~~After the procedure~~~~~

"Dear passengers,
We will be taking off in any minute. So relax and have a happy flight." The pilot said.

Then after couple of minutes they took flight in the air,and dove fell asleep. Mitchell got a blanket and drapped it over dove. Mitchell kissed her forehead.

"Sleep tight,it's going to be a long flight." Mitchell said side hugging dove.

He then got his loptap and listened to music using his earphones,but still giving quick glances at dove.

He smiles.

××××××After the flight××××××

They just got out the plane,they were eating in starbuck mini cafe.

"Ugh...this starbuck mainley is the best!!" Dove said. Mitchell smiled and sofia checked her social media and stuff.

Then sofia screamed "NO WAY,NO,NO WAY!!!" She said spluttering her drink.

"WHAT IS IT?!" Dovell said in unionson. Sofia let them see the picture.

"MY!!!! BRENNA AND CAMERON ARE OFFICIAL!!!" They screamed. One starbuck employee came and excused.

"Um,ma'am sir this is a cafe,please lower your voices." The employee said. They nodded.

Dovell and sofia were still shocked. Then they decided to go and go back to camp.

When they got out they saw kenny and the cast. When they saw camernna not there. They knew what was gonna happen.

"Let me guess,they don't want to be killed!" Dove said. They nodded and laughed. Then they got in the car.

Whne they arrived the whole camp were there to welcome them back.

"Your back bro!" Xander said to mitchell. They bestfriend hand shake. Then dove and sofia saw camrenna under a tree.

"CAMERON AND BRENNA HID BEFORE WE KILL YOU!!!" They said. Mitchell and the others were shocked then mitchell joined them.

"MEEEP!!!!!" Camrenna said. Then they were trying to catch them. Cameron and brenna being athletics made them hard to catch,well not so hard for mitchell.

"Got cha!" Mitchell said. They give in. "Fine,sorry!" Camrenna said. Then after that mitchell and dove with sofia unpacked their stuff in their cabins.

Dove was tired then she layed on her bed then mitchell came in their cabin. "Hey dove!" Mitchell said.Then dove stand up and ran to the bathroom.

The she spilled her esence. (Vomit)

"Are you okay?" Yelled sofia. Mitchell called dove's real name. "CHLOE!!" He said.

Dove got out of the bathroom,she was pale. Then after that sofia called gladice's husband.

Then he checked her...

"She's........

Oh no! What could it be?

Should we be worried?

Annoying? Well then,

Please understand me....

Oh for heaven's good's sake!!!!

CLIFFHANGER!!!!😂😂😂😂😂
sorry for that. What could she be possibly feeling now?

Tell me down below!

~Cleriahn💜✌
~Kaylajane💚👌
~AskMFrance💙👈