Insecurities? 14/50

A/N:Soo guys my collab said that i should make it 50 chapters only soo here you go guys.

Julia was in the kitchen waiting for the apple pie to bake. They were waiting for it.

When dove entered the kitchen.
"Hmm....yum!" Dove said as she smelled the sweet smell of apple pie baking.

When sarah got in the kitchen with a bang dove was scared and screamed. "SARAH MARIE JEFFREY!" Dove said breathing heavily.

"Urgh...booboo and cameron are soo....dead!" Sarah said. Dove tried to calm her down but fails.

"Relax,sarah..." Cleriahn said taking the apple pie out of the oven. And julia helped her. As sarah smelled the pie,she quickly take a small fork and got an piece of pie.

"Yummy...." sarah said and the dove said.

"Let'a just get to the story!" Dove said.

Today was mitchell and dove's one year anniversary. Mitchell was planning on taking her on a date.

He was with sofia,booboo,and cameron. Cameron looked at him and patted his shoulders "Everything okay bro?" He said worriedly.

Mitchell looked at them and give them "I'm doomed face".

"Oh no! It's the.....DAY!!!"Sofia exclaimed. Booboo was blanked and so does cameron. "Uh...what day? It's only monday!"cameron said confused.

"OH NO! IT'S THE DAY.....!!!!" Booboo screamed as he remembered. Mitchell stand up and paces back and forth.

"What should i get her?" Mitchell asked them. Sofia and the others were thingking....until sofia got an idea.

"How about take her on a date?" Sofia said. Mitchell smiled and then it didn't lasted and it faded. "What are her favorites?" Mitchell asked sofia and the others.

They all were blanked,they didn't knew dove's favorites. Mitchell knew some of them but she didn't told him everything. "What now? She only told me some of IT!" Mitchell said.

"Wait,i could ask her!" Sofia said happily and excitedly. Mitchell nodded and so did the others.

They searched for the other cast and sofia searching for dove. When she saw dove with tayla,she ran to her as fast as her feets can take.

"DOVE!" Sofia shouted as she ran to them. Dove turned her attention to sofia,and saw sofia running to her direction.

"Woah....slowdown...." Dove said. Sofia slowed down and catched her breath. "Dove...what....are...your...favorites?" Sofia asked. Dove smiled and gave sofia an box.

"Here,take this hive it mitchell,tayla and i will have a campers test quilification." Dove said as tayla and her leave sofia hanging.

"Grr....dove wait up!" Sofia tried to catch her but she was already at the camp office. She ran back to the others.

"I...didn't have the time to ask her...she has a test today!" Sofia said to mitchell and the others.

"Wait,how about we tell gladice that she needs to be here now! And that sofia wants to ask her stuff?" Zachariah said proudly to them. Mitchell gaved him a pat on the back and so did zachariah.

"Hey,also i can help with it!" Jedideah said. Cameron and booboo put their hands on the middle and they stacked their hands on top of them.

"We can do this,let's work together!" Mitchell said. They all cheered,meanwhile in the office.
There was a knock on the door of the office.