Visit from mom Day 8/100

A/N:Short chapter guys!

Dove:Just get to it!

Dove's P.O.V
Today mom was visiting me and then today mom was really very eager to know what i do here with the gang and mitchell.

What happend earlier.........

"Dovey!!" Mom said running to give me a hug. "He....hey!" I said in a very very scared tone.

"What happend sweetie,do tell me dove?" Mom said grabbing my hand and sitting on the bench. "Well nothing really it's just that......" without another word mom saw ryan.

"RYAN!" Mom said anger raging up.
"MOM! RELAX!" I said trying to comfort her down. "Sorry about that!" Mom said and going to see my friends and mitchell.

In the cabins;

"So what brings you here Mrs. Cameron?" Cameron said. "OH just checking all of you kids" mom said fixing her stuff.

Then the door barged open and saw mitchell and booboo sweating and scared. "WOAH! WHAT HAPPEN MITCH?!" I said.

"THE KIDS!!!!" Mitchell said looking at the window. "KIDS!!!" Mom said and she is soo eager to know who they were.

"They are the new campers,one of them are actually twins" I said. "Oh and why are you sacred mitchell?" Mom said to mitchell.

"Well.........you....see......i......ha.......have.....a.......phobia........about kids!" Mitchell said and booboo tapping his shoulders.
"Gah! Mitchell hide now!!" Booboo said gasping when they barged in the cabin and saw the four running to them.

"Please kids don't!" They pleaded and I was laughing my head off so does the others. "Oh mitchy! And booboo!" I said while laughing.

"Well my dear how are you gonna be a great parent someday when you are affraid of kids?" Mom said and ma and mitchell reacted. "MOM! MRS. CAMERON!" I was shocked (She really wants that to happen right........or.........wrong......mabey.....yeah were too young)

"Guys little help here!" Booboo said while sofia and Sarah and Zachariah with Cameron helped him up. "CRY BABY BOOBOO!" Cameron said.

"AM NOT YOU CHICKEN!" Booboo said while the kids won't stop hugging him and mitchell. "NEXT TIME DON'T GIVE THEM CHOCOLATE COOKIES CUZ THEY ARE SO HYPER!!!" Mitchell said sitting down and the kids sitting beside him.

"I think you really don't have a phobia with kids!" Alexander and Mark said. "Oh really i have!" Mitchell said and i was just there smiling at what was happening! "Nuh-uh! And why are you talking to us if you have a phobia and why are you hugging us?" Daphnie and Zylvanna said pointing at his hands that are hugging them.

"OKAY.......FINE!! YOU ALL GOT ME!" Mitchell said. "WE KNEW IT!" They all said and i stood up and came to them."Kids we need to go to the arts and club meeting in the porch.

"Okay bye Miss dove and Sir Mitchell" They all said and left. "Well kids i have to say you're ready to be a great family!" Mom said. I blushed redder than a over ripped tomato and they all laughed.

"Well Mrs. Cameron you can always trust that Dove is always safe" mitchell said and i rested my head on his shoulder. "I know mitchell" mom said.

A day had gone by and my mom was about to leave when my mom told me something.

"Dove keep this (she showed her a dairy.)" Mom said to me. "DAD'S DAIRY!!" I said and hugged her. "Yeah you can read it now" mom said as she went to her car and left to go home and i will see her in the next two months or so i thought.......

Dove:Well......
Sofia:Speak of family are you ready?
Dove:Wha- me!!
Cleriahn:Yes you!
Jashley:YEP!!
Dove:Well speaking of family are you guys starting to cook for family dinner?
Cleriahn,Jashley and Sofia: OH MY CRIMSON CHIN!!!!!! WHAT WE NEED TO START!

Dove:Then again saved by an random thought!

~Cleriahn💜✌