Prologue

Derrick opened his eyes when the sun rays hit him directly. He looked at the naked woman who slept peacefully next him. Sasha Marsh his new receptionist lying like a Greek goddess covered only by white sheets. She was like any other woman who had fallen for his charm.Everything happened between just like cliché.

Hot boss and new sexy employee messing around.

But unlike other he felt Sasha is a mystery. She doesn't talk much neither expressive.

But very much good at seducing him. She only wants him.

Nothing else.

Every woman he associated is clingy. But Sasha on other hand seems much like woman who satisfy his needs yet she lacked emotional connection with him, which disturbed him greatly.
He loved woman dependent on him physically and emotionally. He loved to play with them and toy them. Sasha was never depended on him. In fact she was not all bothered.
They were equals in bed. She matched his passion.

Yet she is unattached to him.

Sometimes he wonders is Sasha what she seems. Sometimes just a fling other times............

Suddenly Sasha opened her eyes. Her chocolate Brown eyes stared at his naked body like a hungry hyena.

Without any words she kissed him deeply. He too lost control and sank in to her and thought.

Where the hell this whole thing is going