4- uncomfortable

"I am feeling uncomfortable" Sasha said as she was trying to drink her French 75 and adjusting her dress. In the launch of Diamond sky. The place was full and Sasha wondered how Erika got tickets for this place.

"Drink something strong" Erika advised without even looking at her.

"I am not an alcoholic. You know what I am talking about. "Sasha said again.

"Get used to it. You will need it. Derrick like his woman as fire not plane "

But Sasha was really uncomfortable in her sleeveless red dress which exposed her back completely only covered with strings of lace. Men are staring her like a piece of meat. And she is uncomfortable with that. She had become the center of attraction of the bar. Erika choose this dress for her. Sasha was not sure whether Derrick would like it or not but she can't take it anymore.

"Derrick Montgomery is already attracted to me. I don't need this dress to attract him more" Sasha argued.

"I know you are uncomfortable Sasha. I know Derrick is attracted to you but his recent history shows he was not an attachable person. He had become one night stand man. You need to last at least his fling for three months. "

Hearing Erika's words Sasha shivered. There was fear and lack of confidence in that face. And Erika sensed that.

"I know this whole ordeal is uncomfortable to you. You are never used to this, But Derrick Montgomery is not an easy fish, and He met two woman on same day in café just minutes apart. He was attracted to both. One sexy waitress and you. He already slept with her and paid for her services too. Next is you. If you don't want to end like her then focus.

"Did he kiss you" Erika asked suddenly,

"Not exactly" Sashes said what an awkward pass. And Erika knew.

"Sasha, it brewing right" Erika said with a wicked smile.

"Kind of..." Sasha still looked hesitant.

"You know what you want. You need to work hard. "Erika said as she took her phone. They are going to be here soon. That too five minutes. I will handle his body guard. While you Sasha Marsh start your game.

"Let's dance' Erika took her hands and leaded her to dance floor. '

"Live at this moment Erika whispered in her ears" As the loud music played Sasha and Erika began to dance. She felt free and her mind was flowing with the music.

Suddenly Sasha felt hand in her back. One moment she feared. And turned back that too colliding with a hard chest.

It was him

Derrick Montgomery........

Looking at her with intense desire. Sasha was frozen with that touch. She want to run yet got imprisoned in his arms.

"Turn "He ordered.

"I like what I see and enjoy." He said slowly.

"And I like this dress. His hands began to roam her back without her permission. Her heart beats began to rise fast as his fingers was playing with her back strings.

It was torture. Yet she feel to enjoy it. His hands moved towards her waist and he was kissing her neck.

"Tell me you are wearing this for me" He asked.

"No" She lied instantly. That broke the trance

"Then what the hell you are doing in bar full of men who is looking at you like hawk with dress like this. " He asked bit possessively.

"I am here to have fun and you don't own me." Sasha said as she try to free her hands from him.

"Your fun begins and end with me" This time he was serious. Like jealous boyfriend.

"What" Shasta tired pull him away. He kissed her. It was brief one. Sasha pushed him next moment without reacting to his kiss.

"I need a drink" Sasha said detaching from Derrick. And Derrick looked angry.

"You should let him kiss you" Erika said sipping her drink.

"I am not ready for that. Not yet. Not on this uncomfortable situation. He will get any woman but not me" Her words were firm.

"Don't be stupid Sasha, Don't throw away the chance with Montgomery. We worked hard for it. Think about what you need" Erika tried hard to convince reluctant Sasha.

"Fine, I will do whatever you say. But not tonight. Save me from devil" Sasha begged.

Erika sighed. "Drink this. Fast before he comes" Erika handed over a glass strong alcohol.

Sasha finished in one stretch.

"Two more..." Erika said moving two more glasses towards her.

"I will pass out. If I drink this." Sasha said.

"Exactly. Derrick Montgomery don't take advantage of drunken girls. This way you are safe"

Smiling at her best friend's wicked plan Sasha finished rest of the glass. And surrounded her to blankness.

She passed out" Derrick sounded disappointed,

"Mr. Montgomery........." Erika felt she was on fire facing the devil. She was searching for words that not seem to come from her. She had to lie perfectly.

"She had a bad and abusive relationship in past. She is still recovering from that. And somehow she got flashes of that and got upset" Erika was careful with her words.

Derrick Believing look made Erika sigh but his words.

"You can leave now miss. I will take her home. "Erika didn't move and not ready to leave Sasha there.

"I promise, I will do nothing. Your friend will be safe." Hearing Derrick's strong promise Erika left from there without any other options.

Derrick slowly touched unconscious Sasha's face.

"After a long time a female intrigue me. She want me. Yet trying to run away from me. She let me close to her in the morning and rejected me in the evening. That is something uncommon I find the woman who come to me for money and my charm and Sasha Marsh proved she want me but. Derrick stopped in middle

This is going to be interesting. Derrick laughed.

And Mark watched his bosses new shades and female who lay unconscious unintentionally challenged him.

"Tonight is not our night, but for many more nights you are going to be mine. Only mine"

"I will wait till you accept me willingly" Derrick said with strange grit.