Why Can't I Stop Thinking About Her⁉

After everyone left. Andy went to his room. Jon decided to do the dishes. He can't stop thinking about Kris. Kris's innocent face when she sleep, her eyes when he hold her hands and everything. "Why can't I stop thinking about her"thinks Jon. Suddenly, Andy walked into the kitchen to make a sandwich.
Jon: Andy, what will you do if you can't stop thinking about someone?
Andy: Oh! I will call them and ask what's up except once I can't stop thinking about Emma Watson.
Jon: Okay!
Andy: Im gonna take a nap so don't disturb me!
Jon: Yeah okay!
Andy went to his room. Jon called Kris. Kris was sleeping, She woke up when he phone rang.
Jon: Whats Up?
Kris: um....Hello( asked Kris in a sleepy tone)
Jon: Were you sleeping?
Kris: um.... yes Jon..zzzz
Jon: Oh Sorry. I'll call you later then
Kris: Hmmm...ok..zzzzz
" well that was embrassing" thinks Jon. Then he decided to smoke but still he can't stop thinking about her. So he just went to his room and take a nap. After few hours, Jon woke up and looked at his phone. He got 15 missed calls from Kris. " Damn it!"thinks Jon while calling Kris.
Kris: Hello Jon?
Jon: Ah yes, Kris?
Kris: Im so sorry. Just now when you called me, I was asleep.
Jon: No thats alright!
Kris: so whats the matter, Jon?
Jon: No. Nothing.... I just called you to......ask...ah.... whats up?
Kris: Hahaha! Really?
Jon: Yeah!
Kris: Okay then.Nothing much.
Jon: Hey Kris. Are you free tonight?
Kris: Yeah but you, Andy and Vishnu cannot go anywhere to party. Remember you guyz have presentation tomorrow?
Jon: Yeah?
Kris: I called Vishnu just now and hes on the way to your house so prepare for it. Okay?
Jon: Okay, Boss!
Kris: Wheres Andy?
Jon: Hes just sleeping.
Kris: Go and wake him.
Jon: Okay!
Kris: Alright then. Good luck for your presentation.
Jon: Thanks, Kris.
Kris: You're welcome :)
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Hey Thanks for reading this. Sorry for my grammar and spelling mistakes. I will update sooner 💙