Engaged?!

It was 11am. Everyone was just hanging out at the cafeteria.

Andy: Hey! Can you guyz believe? It just been 1 month and we are like close friends.

Brie: Uh-huh! Maybe because we hang out alot.

Melissa: Where's Maya?

Kris: I dont know. She went for lunch with Jim. They are pretty serious.

Jamal: Look! She's here!

Kris: Hey Maya! 

Bobby: So hows it going between you guyz?

Maya: Hey! Thats what I wanna talk about. Guess what?

Nick:  What?

Maya: Jim just proposed to me!

Kris: What?

Melissa: But Maya! Its just been 3 weeks. You barely know him.

Brie: Dont you think you are moving a little faster? It took a year for me to know Bryan. Then he proposed to me.

Maya: No! We are not moving faster. We both are madly in love with each other and we want to spend rest of our life together.  And I know Jim as my friend for 3 years. So I know all about him.

Renee: I don't know what to say but congrats! (Renee hugged Maya)

Melissa: Sorry for being an idiot at first. Its just we cared about you. Congrats (Maya smiled.Melissa hugged Maya)

(Kris hugged Maya)

Then everyone start congratulating Maya.

Zayn: So when can we meet Jim?

Maya: Oh! Tonight! I came here to invite all of you. Tonight we have dinner reservation at a hotel. Its my engagement treat. I want all of you to come.

Bobby: We will be there!

Maya: I will confirm with Jim and give you guyz all the info about tonight. See you guyz later!

Melissa: Maya! Can I bring my boyfriend with me?

Maya: You can bring anyone you want! I will catch up with you guyz later.

(Maya left)

Melissa: Still I dont think this is a good idea!

Jon: Relax! We are gonna meet him tonight! 

Andy: Yeah! Maybe Maya is right! Maybe they meant to be together.

Ok! THIS CHAPTER MIGHT BE SHORT BUT I WILL UPDATE SOONER. THERE IS PART TWO OF THIS! :) HOPE YOU GUYZ ENJOY THE STORY. THANKS FOR READING AND SORRY FOR GRAMMAR AND SPELLING MISTAKES. X