Dinner

It has already 5pm. Maya haven't give any info about her engagement dinner yet. Kris,Melissa and Pam was working at Kris's cabin. Thats when Maya enter to give the "info"!
Maya: Hey Guyz!
Kris: Hey Maya!
Pam: Whats Up?
Maya: Not much. Just stopped by to say that the dinner will be in Plaza at 8. So go home and get dressed.
Pam: Yay! I cant believe you got engaged! Oh My God! (Pam hugged Maya)
Maya: OMG! Me neither!
Melissa: Im so excited to meet Jim.
Kris: Yeah me too!
Maya: Hahaha! Im sure you guyz will like him. Now go home and get dressed!
Melissa: Okay!
👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗
It was 7:30. Everyone was their except someone. What I meant by someone is Kris.
Maya: Where is she?
Melissa: Relax! She will be here soon.
Andy: Oh There she is.
Kris was wearing a beautiful dress. She looked very pretty. Jon was mesmerised when he saw her. Brie was with Bryan, Melissa was with her boyfriend,
Renee was with Andy, Rose was with Robert, Pam was with her husband,Joe and of course Maya was with Jim. "Looks like Im the only one" thought Kris. She sat beside Nick and Zayn.
Kris: Im so sorry, Maya!
Jim: No! thats alright! Lets eat!
They eat, drink,laugh and talk but Jon didnt get an opportunity to talk with Kris yet. He really wanted to compliment her but Kris dont seem to notice him, she was busily laughing at all those Nick's joke.
Brie: Oh my god! You guyz are so cute together.
Maya: Thanks :)
Pam: So Kris when you're going to bring your boyfriend?
Kris: After I get one( said Kris while giving a fake smile. She really hate that question)
Rose: Well, thats what you said last year at Pam's engagement dinner.
Kris: Um..Um.. Excuse me Im gonna use the washroom. ( Kris got up and went to washroom awkwardly)
Maya: Can you guyz please stop! Its my night and I dont wanna hurt anyone's feelings.
Rose: Im sorry. I dont know it hurts her feelings. Let me apologise to her.
Maya: No! thats alright. I will go and talk to her.
Jon: Maya, thats alright! I will go talk to her.
Melissa: but Jon its ladies room. You know that you cant go inside,right?
Jon: yeah! I know. I will just wait outside.
Nick: You sure?. You want to me come along.
Jon: I got this.
Nick: Okay!
Jon waited there for like 10 minutes. Then Kris came out.
Kris: Hey! What you doing here? Men's washroom is over there.
Jon: I know! I just came here to talk with you.
Kris: Oh!
Jon: Do you wanna go to the terrace and talk? we cant stand here too long.
Kris: Oh okay!
They went to the terrace which not so far from their table. So everyone from the table can see them.
Jon: You okay there?
Kris: Yeah Im fine. Hahaha ( said Kris while giving a fake laugh)
Jon: Just tell me. Whats wrong?
Kris: No! It just suck when you came to your friend's engagement dinner and you saw all of your friends are with their boyfriend/husband but you have no one beside you. And then, one of them was like "hey kris! Where's your guy?". Oh god! It suck!
Jon: I know! But why do you care about them?
Kris: Well, easy for you to say I dont see any bitch asking you about your boyfriend.
Jon: No,Kris seriously. Why do you care about others. I mean you are the most determined and nicest person I have ever met in my life and Im sure you are way more successful than them. Not only in career but also in life You work hard for your grandpa. I mean Nobody does that. They will just send their grandpa to old folks home and dont even care about them but you and Im sure one day, you will get someone who really deserves you. Someone who really cared about you every second.
Kris: Aww Jon. You mean that?
Jon: Yes! And by the way you look very beautiful tonight!
Kris: Really? Thanks! You look good too.
Jon: Thanks
Kris: No! Thank you for all those beautiful things you said about me. It really makes me happy and special.
Jon: You are special.
Kris hugged Jon. 💟
Maya: Aww look! Kris is hugging Jon and shes smiling.
Melissa: Oh! Hes good.
Jon and Kris came back to their seats.
Rose: Kris, Im sorry for being a jerk. Im really sorry
Kris: No thats alright. Im fine :)
That night went with laughter....
Thanks For Reading. Will update sooner 💙. Heres some pics about the night!

 Heres some pics about the night!

Jim and Jon

Maya and Kris

Maya and Kris