GRANDPA

Kris woke up in Jon's room. She didn't know how the hell she get in there. She only remembered that she fell asleep at the balcony. She saw Jon was making some toasts in the kitchen.
Jon: Good morning!
Kris: Morning. How did I get into your bed? I fell asleep at the balcony,right?
Jon: Yeah. I put you in my bed and I slept in Andy's room.
Kris checked her phone.
Kris: My grandpa haven't called me yet.
Jon: His not home?
Kris: He went to Long Island to attend my cousin's wedding. He said he will call me when he reach there but he didn't call me yet. He should be there by yesterday.
Jon: No. Don't worry. Try calling your cousin's mom.
Kris: Hmm.. ok
Kris call her aunt.
Kris: Hey aunt Lisa,its me Kristen.... Yeah, Im fine.. sorry I can't come to Mackenzie wedding today... yeah, I just called to ask, Is grandpa there?.... what? but he should be there by now.... are you sure?...... ok :(.........yeah bye.
Jon: Is he there?
Kris: No. He's not there. Jon, Im so scared right now.
Jon: No. He will be fine. Did you call him?
Kris: Yeah last night, he didnt answer. (said Kris with a worried face).
Jon: Don't worry! Try calling him again.
Kris calls her grandpa.
Kris: Hello Grandpa?
Lady: Hello.
Kris: who are you and where's my grandpa?
Lady: Ma'am,this is Eastern Long Island Hospital.Your grandpa met with a car accident and he passed away this morning and -
Kris burst into tears.
Jon: Kris, what happened?
Jon grab the phone from Kris's hold.
Jon: Hello.... oh god! .... yeah,we will be there soon!
Jon hugs her. Kris wiped her teats and said "Lets go to the hospital". Kris grab her coat and get into Jon's car. Jon was about to leave.
Andy: Hey Jon! Where you going?
Jon: Kris's grandpa passed away this morning so Im going to the hospital with Kris.
Andy: Jesus! You want me to come along?
Jon: No thats alright. I can manage it. Can you please call the church and arrange everything for the funeral?
Andy: Sure!
Jon got into his car. Kris was crying silently all the way to the hospital.After an hour of awkward journey, they finally reached the hospital. Kris cries even harder when saw her grandpa. At the funeral, everyone came and try comfort Kris. Some even ask her unnecessary questions but Kris answered them all calmly. Jon was beside Kris all the time. After everyone left, Kris sat there silently and stared at the ground. Jon sat beside her and held her hand. She lies on his shoulder.
Kris: I lost the only person who love and cared about me.
Jon: I know this is really hard .He was such a good person so God wanted he to be with him.
Kris: Look at you. Making crap for me to feel better.
Jon: Hey Listen, He's not the only one who love and cared about you. Remember, I'll be always there for you like your grandpa did.
Jon strokes her hair and wiped her tears and kisses her on forehead.
Jon: Please dont cry anymore. I cant stand to see you crying.