WEDDING PLANNER

Maya: Zayn! Arrange the flowers according to the color!
Vishnu! What the hell are you doing? Forks are on the left! Jon! Were you this stupid when I hire you? Dont light the candle now, they are getting married tomorrow night!
It was the night before Brie's wedding and Maya is the wedding planner. So everyone was kinda helping Maya. She becames a crazy woman when she's in charge of something. Meanwhile, Kris was with Brie and Nikki in Nikki's apartment in Brooklyn . It has been a week since Grandpa's death so she's so over it now.
Nikki: Oh My God! Kris, can you believe that Brie is getting married tomorrow?
Kris: Yeah! It's just 18 hours till they both walk down the aisle hand in hand.
Brie: Oh! I can't wait!
Kris checks her phone.
Kris: Hey! I think Im gonna take off now. I have to go to the wedding venue, the picnic house.Maya just text me. She need some help.
Nikki: Oh Okay! Remember to be here before 8am. Okay?
Kris: Got it! See you guyz tomorrow, Bye!
Brie: Bye, Kris!
After a few minutes, Kris reached the picnic house. Maya was there and of course yelling at everyone.
Kris: so how's it going?
Maya: well! We hire idiots! I hate this fucking job!
Kris: Okay! Calm down!
Maya: I cant! Go over there help Andy with the flowers! He is so dumb!
Kris went to help Andy with the flowers.
Andy: She's just so mean.
Kris pats Andy's back.
Kris: She always act like this when she's in charge of something.
Andy: Poor Jim!
Kris: Hahaha!
Maya: Talk less, Work more! We have a wedding at 3pm tomorrow! Now move it,people!
Jon: Maya, should I put napkins on the plate or side of the plate?
Maya: No! You have to fold it in a.. urgh! Let me do it!
Maya went to do the table setting.
Jon: Hey,Kris!
Kris: Hey!
Jon: When did you came?
Kris: Just a few minutes ago. You're doing the table settings,huh?
Jon: Yeah. I was just-
Maya: Jon! Get over here and learn how to do this!!
Jon: Coming!

So sorry for late reply! Will update sooner!! Thanks for reading 📖
Special Mentions AloeGigi emis033 fangirl283 howlala SwethraRaman24 💙💙💙💙💙