2; Why Not

"Okay?" Brad  walked away.

Why am I so awkward.
My phone suddenly buzzed. It was from my best friend. Talia.

TaliayO R U SRS ABT THE VAMOS.
*vamps.

Me: yes Taliaaa.

I shook my head and sat beside James. "Ash, erm. After this why don't you hang out with us and meet up with Connor?" James asks shyly. "Sure! Why the hell not." I grinned. My phone buzzed.

Talia: I s2g if  you date Bradley Will Simpson kajbsbshabavkagsa

Me: Omg Talia, can u please calm down? And why will I date Brad. Like???? Do u even remember??¿¿??

Talia: sorry.

I rolled my eyes and placed my phone on the desk. James got a guitar and strummed. "Is Connor your bassist?" I ask, to start a conversation. "Yep." James says popping the P. "One of your best mates. Aye?" I smiled. He just chuckled. "Do you have a best friend?" He asks, looking at me. "Erm. I have. Her name is Talia. She's like my baby sister." I smile. "Really? That's nice!"

"Yo Jems! Dressy time!" Brad came, shaking his bum. We laughed. "Be right back." James stands and walks out of the room. "Why hello there me lady" Brad playfully smirks. I rolled my eyes and chuckled. He sat beside me and winked. I rolled my eyes again. "I'm 100 percent sure that you'll enjoy this day." He says, looking at his boots. "Oh really?" I crosses my arms. "Yes! In fact, I know you're enjoying your life right know" He nudged my arm.

Oh my. "Erm. I'm sure I'll enjoy later." I rolled my eyes. He just chuckled. "No but seriously, I hope you'll enjoy the show." He smiles. I smiled back. We stared at each others eyes.

His eyes are so adorable. Cute chocolate eyes. Perfect pearly smile. Cute curls. Basically, he's a beautiful man.

*2 hours later*

My ears was stung by the screams. The atmosphere outside was lit. We're ready. The four of us jumped together. "LETS DO THIS!" Tris cheered.

"Safe!" The three of them fist pumped each other. "Safe" I fist pumped them as well.

They ran to the stage and Brad shaked his hands up the sky making the fans scream even more. First they sang Wild Heart without me.

"CONDOR WHERE ARE YOU!"
"CONNOR!"
"MY CONNOR!"

They screamed after the song. "Unfortunately, Connor is injured." Brad announced. "Awww." "nOT MY BABY."
"But, don't you guys worry because someone will be here to play the bass." Brad looked at me. The crowd screamed.

Damn they look intimidating jeez.

"Please welcome, ASH!" Brad smiled. They screamed. Some are boos. Oh well haters gonna hate. "Hello!" I greet, slightly light headed. "Don't worry, Connor will be back." I smile. "Yeah!" James squeal. "Alright! Next song is Cecilia. Sing along if you know the lyrics." Brad says.

Showtime.

|||||

"Thank you!" I smiled to the crowd. We went backstage. IT WAS SO CRAZY, I love every single second of it. The band and I  laughed and sat on the couch. "WOOH! great show." Joe cheers. "Yeah!" Tris cheers, punching the air. We were sweaty. "Remember to shower guys." Joe laughs making us laugh as well.
"You did great Ash." Brad says, not making eye contact. "Thank." I smiled. Suddenly someone knocked on the door and entered. "Amazing job boys!" My dad congratulated. "Thank you!" They said. "Especially you Auchelle." Dad says while ruffling my hair. "Hey!" I laughed.

"Here's my number so you can text me your address and if you're done getting ready." James smiles. We exchanged numbers and We went home.

Im wearing my pastel blue crop top, black skinny jeans, and black converse. I pulled my hair into a messy bun and applied a light amount of makeup. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs. Before I walked out of the house my Dad called me. "Where are you going?"
Should I lie?
"Talia called." I lied.
"And?" "She said to come over to her house." I lied again. "Ash. Her house is literally far away from here." Dad raised am eyebrow. Shit. "Seriously, where are you going?" He chuckled. Huh. "I'm going to meet Connor." I shrugged. He then pulled out his phone and called someone. "Hey. Can you look after Auchelle. Yeah mate. Thank you. No it's fine. Thank you." He ended. "Was that Joe?" I guessed. "Yes. He's going to pick you up." He says. "Really? Thanks." I hugged dad. "Hey, I'm warning ya. Don't go too close to the boys okay?" He says sternly, pointing his index finger. I just chuckled.

"Auchelle, Con may be somehow mean or rude but remember eventually he will like you." Joe reminds. Well that's fucking exciting.

"You came!" James cheers, raising both of his fists up in the air. "I came!" I copied him making him and Tris chuckle. Con was sleeping. Wow. He's also attractive.
"Shhh." Brad shushed me. I playfully rolled my eyes. I saw Con's arm. Oh my.

"Hey Con. You okay man?" James cuddles Con. He laughs and stopped because he saw me. I awkwardly smiled. "Con this is Ash." Joe introduced. I said hello but Con just nodded. "Ash? What a lovely name." Con says, smiling. His blue eyes scanned me. "Not really but thanks."
"So how's the show?" Con asks Joe. "It was amazing!" Joe proudly says. "Yeah, I almost slipped actually." Brad laughs making us laugh as well.

Con is very nice and gentle. He has a soft heart and he's very open. Hella attractive as well. "See you soon Connor. Take care." I smiled, ruffling his hair. He shut his eyes and chuckles. "See you."

"Work out!" James cheers while we're walking towards the car. "Oh shoot I forgot." Joe says covering his mouth. "why?" I asked. "James and I are going to the gym today." He says. "Oh. It's fine, I can wait." I said. "Where are you going to stay?" Joe asks. Oh yah. "You want to come with us in the studio?" Brad asks. "Sure."

Pray for me.