6; Somewhere

@Vampbelle'Look who I bumped into! @TheVampsBrad and @SEAuchelle are my otp holy crap. *picture here*'

Someone tweeted. I looked at her icon, it was the girl I talked to before. I followed her and retweeted her tweet. '@Vampbelle much love!' I mentioned her. I placed my phone beside me and stood up to fix my room.
"Auchelle! I have something for you!" My dad calls. I went downstairs and I saw him carrying a box. "TA-DA!" He smiles. "Is that a camera?" I asked, astonished. "Yep!" He says happily making me squel and hug him. "Thank you so much!" I hugged him tightly and pulled away. "I promised you remember? Oh and this new laptop." He says as he pointed his index finger behind him. I glanced at it and it was a Macbook. "OH MY GOD SERIOUSLY?!" I cheered.
"Take care of that okay?" He says as he ruffles my hair. "Thanks." I smiled.
I was about to walk away but Dad stopped me. "What's that? Below your neck." He asks sternly. SHIT.
I covered it with my hand. "Dad, it's a rash. Don't worry!" I lied, smiling. "Oh it better be." He says as he walks away. Fuck that was close.

I placed my new gadgets at my desk and took a picture.

'Tweet me some ideas !! Finally making a YouTube channel. *picture*' I tweeted. It's very scary though, haters are fucking everywhere like seriously. I can't even with them.

'Q & A!!!'
'Introduction and q&a??'
'COVER!'
'Beauty vlog?'
'VLOG YOURSELF'

They tweeted. Question and answer is nice.
I opened my new laptop and went to settings to fix it all up.

'GUYS TWEET ME QUESTIONS' I tweeted. Seconds later my phone started to burst with notifs. Damn. I muted my notifications and closed my laptop.

*TIME SKIP*

I pressed the record button and sat down on my bed. "Hello! Welcome to my first video! Uhm." I paused. "What will I say?" I asked myself. "Yes, I am the temporary bassist of The Vamps if you didn't know." I rolled my eyes. "And todaaaay, I am going to answer some questions that you guys asked." I got my phone and opened Twitter. "FIRST QUESTIONNNNNN!" I sang, closing my eyes. "@sweaterbws asks 'How old are you?' Well, I'm turning 18." I smiled at the camera. "@foreverevans asks 'Can you collab with my vamps? Love you x'. I love you too! Uhm, It depends though. But I'll try to collab with them." I smile and nod.

I was about to end my video then suddenly my phone rang. "Oops." I say. I looked at the caller ID.
Oh shit it's Brad.

Ash!
What's up?
James, Tris, and I are going somewhere.
Okay?
Can you come? All they're girlfriends are coming, YOU'LL FINALLY GET TO MEET THEM. And someone will be joining us.
Sure, no problem. Where?
Just go to the studio. We'll meet there okay?
Okay B.
I love you!
Love you too.

I end the line and laughed at the camera. I'll just cut that part oops.
"Thank you so much for watching my first video! I hope you liked it. Don't forget to click subscribe if you're interested. That will be awesome! Uhmmmm Tweet this video and I'll mention you in my next video? Okay, see y'all next time!" I finished. I pressed the button to make it stop recording and sighed. I set the camera and laptop aside and grabbed my phone. I wore my grey jacket to cover the mark on my collar bone and went downstairs.
"Hey" My annoying sister greets, she scans for food. "What's up?" I greet back as I lean on the doorframe. "Mum and Dad left. Without telling me." She sighs making me chuckle and roll my eyes. "They're married. If they ask you where I am tell them I'm with the boys." I tell her as I exit the house. "WHO?" She runs at the front door. "Oh. The Vamps." I mumble. She widened her eyes and turned red. "OMG HOW? WHY? WHAT? AHHHHHH!" She screamed and jumped around. "Keep your voice down Jesus Christ. I thought you knew?" I ask. "If I knew then I wouldn't fangirl." She says, annoyed. I roll my eyes and continued to walk towards the studio.