Section 1: Head area

Hey everyone, this is one of the things I have been working on for a while, during the time a year ago when I was new and didn't know that much of the terminology myself. I wanted a list in one spot so it would be easier to reference and find what I need faster. This is what I have. I will section this by section in case you are looking for anything specific, it will be faster for you to get.

Now I say this now, if it is in parenthesis, (these thing here), it is not my own words and it is literally copied word for word from the TFwiki so none of the words, unless as stated before in parenthesis, are mine and they go to the respectful owners. They can all be found on the wiki and I have no claim on them except for the fact I am using them in this list here to help others.

Now with that said, if you want more information please got to TFwiki.com and type the word into the search bar and you find what you are looking for since the words are literally typed, for the most part, as they have it. These are merely definitions, some may get lengthy but that is so it is easier to understand if it is a complicated term. Please enjoy and sorry for this long message before the terms, but it is needed.

Enjoy!~ ( The bold will be the Transformers/Cybertronian terms that will be used. Any questions please ask and I will answer them best I can)

Head:

Processor/ Brain Module- Brain

Helm- Head

Face plate - Face- (never would have thunk it!)

Audio receptors / Receptor Orifice / Audials- Ears

Enstril / Olfactory Sensor/ nose ridge- Nose

Optical ridge- Eyebrow

Optic(s)- Eyes

Intake- Breath/throat

Denta/Dentas- Teeth

Derma: lips

Comlink frequency: how bots call each other

Glossa-Tongue

Mandible- Jaw

Vocalizer- voice box

Chin- is a chin like what humans have