Section 8: Systems ( of a Cybertronian)

If you want more information please got to TFwiki.com and type the word into the search bar and you find what you are looking for since the words are literally typed, for the most part, as they have it. Some words may not be added on there but they are used so please ask me if you are confused at all.

These are merely definitions, some may get lengthy but that is so it is easier to understand if it is a complicated term. Please enjoy and sorry for this long message before the terms, but it is needed.

If it is in parenthesis, (these thing here), it is not my own words and it is literally copied word for word from the TFwiki so none of the words, unless as stated before in parenthesis, are mine and they go to the respectful owners. They can all be found on the wiki and I have no claim on them except for the fact I am using them in this list here to help others.

Enjoy!~ ( The bold will be the Transformers/Cybertronian terms that will be used. Any questions please ask and I will answer them best I can)

Systems:

Automatic repair systems- As the name states, they automatically repair damage done to a Cybertronian and Transformer

Figure alteration systems- Figure alteration systems allow a Transformer to transform. Using Nucleon as fuel converts these systems into Energy Storage Reactors, eliminating the Transformation ability.

Guidance systems- Also known as guidance circuits, laser guidance computers, and target computers. Guidance systems serve as a safety check on a Transformers' actions in a chaotic battle to help prevent casualties due to friendly fire. The guidance systems sends out signal identifies in order to distinguish friend from foe. This process slows the reaction time of the Transformer. This side effect can be minimized if the Transformer memorizes the look of their enemies.

Propulsion systems- Propulsion systems are various systems which allow Transformers to achieve Flight. Cybertronians have integrated propulsion systems which allow them to fly smoothly through atmosphere and the vacuum of space.

Navigational systems- Navigational systems are the various systems which help a Transformer navigate and locate coordinates.

Weapons systems- Weapons systems are the offensive and defensive capabilities that are employed by a Transformer. They usually take the form of energy weapons, yet they also include missiles launchers, projectile weapons, and melee weapons.