Section 2: Head Chest Back Arm Lower body armor

Hey I will be putting up a similar warning every chapter just so I keep my back covered legally, sorry if it gets annoying and new stuff will be separate from it.

Now with that said, if you want more information please got to TFwiki.com and type the word into the search bar and you find what you are looking for since the words are literally typed, for the most part, as they have it. These are merely definitions, some may get lengthy but that is so it is easier to understand if it is a complicated term. Please enjoy and sorry for this long message before the terms, but it is needed.

If it is in parenthesis, (these thing here), it is not my own words and it is literally copied word for word from the TFwiki so none of the words, unless as stated before in parenthesis, are mine and they go to the respectful owners. They can all be found on the wiki and I have no claim on them except for the fact I am using them in this list here to help others.

Enjoy!~ ( The bold will be the Transformers/Cybertronian terms that will be used. Any questions please ask and I will answer them best I can)

Head:

Mouth piece - (look at G1 Optimus Prime for the best idea as to what it is)

Visor - protects the optics from explosions and shrapnel. (Look at Jazz for what that looks like)

Chest and back armor:

Chestplate- Chest armor

Back plate- ( Plating in the back of a Cybertronian to protect their back)

Mid-section plating- ( This is self explanatory, basically this is armor for your midsection where your abs are, if you are using the human body as a reference.)

Arm armor:

Gantlets- lower half of your arm and you wrist as well ( I got this from CommentsByGalaxy since they knew it and I had no definition originally so this definition was given to me by them)

Shoulder pads-( This is also self explanatory, so I won't bore you by telling you... it is armor for the shoulders)

Arm guard- ( Arm armor, I assume for the forearms mostly)

Lower armor:

Skirt plates- ( waist armor is what I assume this is for, assuming it is before the groin area if you compare their body to a humans)

Aft plate/ Skid plate- ( Butt armor)

Thigh guard- ( Self explanatory, armor for the thighs. This is just a more specific name if needed, this is it. )

Ankle guard- ( So a guard for the ankle)