Chapter 14 (cont.) ~ Your Choice

WARNING: THIS CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT

BUT

for you nasties, like me, I gotchu.

*****

     "Logan," I moaned, the bed creaking as he positioned himself on top of me, "Logan, please stop teasing me," I groaned, his tongue flicking my ear.

     "But that's all the fun, baby," he hums, nibbling on the side of my neck. Yelping at the pinch Logan placed on my hip, his tongue enters my mouth. Moaning in response, he hoists me up, placing me astride on his pelvis. I can't say it's exactly comfortable , but being on top is something I do love. 

     "I love you," he confesses, slowly unbuttoning his shirt. "I love you too, Logan."

     With that, the fun stuff began. With a single, swift moment his shirt came off, claiming my lips as his. It feels so right when your lover holds you. 

     Sensing he wanted it slow, my nips on succulent lips were becoming more frequent. "Please, Logan," I begged, wanting him inside me. We weren't even completely naked but my hand running dow his stomach was enough of a reason to burn the clothes separating us. 

     My eager sex dripped with anticipation. I felt his finger slithering down my leggings, slipping under my underwear. With a touch, raw hot passion shoots throughout as he entered me without a moment of realization. Soon his slick finger was plunging in and out of me, deeper than my own digits could go. Mewling with pleasure, I lay victim to his power.

     Another finger enters me, going deeper than before. Moving like scissors inside me,opening me, widening me. Grunting, he tyrannically pumps into me adding finger after finger. Soon, his whole fist is inside me, sending me over the edge as he kisses the sweat off my forehead. The feeling is euphoric, taking all the energy in me and pushing me to the cliff. My stomach contours as the muscles knot themselves, bringing me closer to my release.

     He works me, plunging deeper and deeper, opening me wider and wider. The pain is oh-so real, but the pleasure is religious. "Oh-oh Logan," I groan, my hips inserting his fingers into myself, meeting his every thrust. Quickly, my hips stop, but his thrusting continuing. In an astonishing moment, my walls tighten around his throbbing fingers, my stomach muscles tightening. And then, one second it happens. My body spasms, wriggling in raw pleasure, my mind drawing a blank. A literal mind blowing experience. 

     Sitting back, Logan relishes looking at me squirm from my release. His arms hugging me close to him, my eyes drifting close. "That was good," is all I hear before I fall asleep.