Siblings Day Out

(1 year later)
(Abby pov)

Jacob and I broke up not long after mom and dad adopted Gage. Jacob's mom got a new job in another state so they had to move away.

We agreed to still be friends but I see how well that worked out for Dad and Molly so I doubt this friendship will last.

(Liam pov)

Mom and dad are going to be out for the day, which leaves me with Abby and Gage.

Were going to go to the park and let Gage play and then going swimming "Guys come on let's go!" "we're trying our best liam! Keep you pants on!" Abby yelled

"Abigail Jewell shut up! Just hurry!" I call her her full name to make her mad but I could feel her rolling her eyes "first you shut up and I'll take my sweet time Liam James!" I could hear Gage laughing as I rolled my eyes.

(30 minutes later)

We are finally out of the house! Took forever for them to get ready and by them I mean Abby, she changed her clothes I don't know how many times.

Were at the park right now. Gage is playing soccer with some kids while Abby and I shoot basketball.

(Gage pov)

You know, I never would of thought I would have such a great family like i do now. I have my sister I gained a big brother and I have a new mom and dad.

My siblings and I are at the park they're playing basketball while I'm playing soccer with some of the kids here. "Gage come here!" A kid named Kenny yelled.

He's on by soccer team, i walked over to him and some kids he was standing with "What Kenny?" "I was wondering, if um..You wanted to come To my birthday party that's in a couple hours?"

"Um sure I would like To, but I have To ask my brother first" he nodded and I ran over to Liam "Liam! Can I ask you something?" he walked over and bent down to my level.

This is where I feel short, which I am short, I'm 5'3" Abbys 5'6" liams 5'9" Dads 6'1" and mom's 5'7"

"whats your question?" "Can I go to my friend Kennys birthday party that's in a couple of hours?"

Liam shock his head "you don't wanna hang out with us anymore huh?"

I shock my head "Yeah but I wanna go to his party too" Liam laughed "Okay bud you can go just let me talk to his mom and Abby will call mom To make sure it's alright" I nodded and went back to playing.

(Abby pov)
*2hours later*

Gage went to a birthday party and liam and i are at the pool.

Liam called his new girlfriend Gabby to tag along and I invited our cousins Sage, Steven(Cane and Trish's sons), Hillary and Beca(Louis and Brookes Daughters) to join us since Gage left

Liam called his new girlfriend Gabby to tag along and I invited our cousins Sage, Steven(Cane and Trish's sons), Hillary and Beca(Louis and Brookes Daughters) to join us since Gage left. Luckily there's just us and a couple other family's here.

"So this is fun" Hillary commented she was sitting on a pool chair tanning. "Yeah I guess" "What's wrong Abby?" "just thinking, middle schools almost over for us then we're going to high school"

"You nervous about high school?" "Yeah, who wouldn't be" "True"

After a few hours we left the pool, picked up Gage and now we're waiting on our parents to get home.

Gage is upstairs taking a bath, Liams on his phone texting Gabby and I'm Watching 'Teen cribs' (i miss that show)

Our parents came home a little after 9pm, they've been out with uncle Louis and aunt brooke, Uncle Cane and aunt Trish.

We are a late dinner of sandwiches and chips and then just sat around the living room talking about our day.

What you think?

Boring?

Don't worry it get better after this😉😉😏😏

Keep reading!

Love to all!

Ash!💗