Liam comes home

A/N: Happy Halloween!! Stay safe!
-Ash!🎃🍬

(Gage pov)

It's been about 3 months since Abbys friend died, her arm healed but her legs still in a cast. Hayden got his cast off a few weeks ago so his been over visiting Abby alot.

Today Liams coming home for 2 months and then after Abbys birthday he has to go back to school.

Mom and dad are getting everything ready for him, Abbys upstairs with Hayden watching tv while I'm waiting outside for Liam.

*few hours later*

A car pulled up to the house and Liam got out "Liam!" I ran and hugged him "hey gage, how are you?" "I'm good, missed you though" he smiled "I missed you too"

I helped him with his bags and helped him inside "Mom, dad, Abby! Liams home!" mom and dad came and greeted him and Hayden helped Abby down the stairs.

"Liam!" "Hi Abby, who's this?" "This is Hayden My boyfriend"
Hayden stuck his hand out "So your liam, Abbys told me alot about you" Liam shock his hand "yeah I'm liam, I've heard alot about you too"

Liam, Abby and Hayden went upstairs and I went to the kitchen to help make dinner.

(Liam pov)

Hayden seems like a good guy, seems to really like my sister.

We were all three hanging out in Abbys room, "so how long have you been dating?" "about 2 years" Abby answered "wow, that's a long time" "yeah, where's Mikayla?"

"She went to her family's house, there going on vacation together before her brother gets married" Abby nodded

Hayden and I had a good conversation after Abby fell asleep on him.

"I'm sorry if I'm making you feel uncomfortable questioning you to much" he shock his head "No it's fine, I did the same thing to my older sister husband"

"Abby did the same to Mikayla when she meet her" Hayden laughed "sounds like her" "You have no idea man"

Hayden left a few hours later after dinner, he was the nicest guy. I hope him and Abby last, he seems To really care about her and is protective of her like I am.

I think we will all get along great.

What you think?

Keep reading!

Love to all!

Ash!💗