Senior Year

(Abbys pov)

Today marks that I'm half way though my senior year of high school, it's stressful and alot to do to prepare for college. Liams about to graduate college in a year and then his gonna go back for another year.

Gage just started his second half of 8th grade, he got pushed up a year, Hayden's in his second year of college and doing great on the baseball team.

I got dad for English again this year, which I love. His my last class now before choir.

"Okay seniors for your last class project for this year is I want you to write a 3 page essay on anything or anyone that inspires you, I want rough drafts, final drafts and the final essay"

Dad keep talking but i wasnt paying any mind, I was thinking on what to write about, I think I might know..but you'll find out after I've written it!

(Gages pov)

Middle school wasn't as bad as I thought now that I'm in 8th grade, I got moved up a year cause they said I was really smart so I advanced a grade, I've got my friends here.

I um....even have a girlfriend, her name's Tracy Edens she's in 7th. She reminds me of mom, but she has curly Brown hair, Blue eyes and she goes to my chin in height.

I'm crazy about her, my family loves her, her family loves me. Which is good, cause I want them to like her and then to like me. I know I'm 15 and things could change in the blink of an eye but i really like her.

I have almost every class with her and lunch included. Tonight were going on a date to the bowling alley with some other friends.

*That night*

"Gage it's your turn!" keith yelled "okay coming" I bowled and got a split the second time I only hit one.

I went back to my seat with Tracy "Gage could we um..go outside for a second" "sure"

We went outside away from the door "What's on your mind?" "I was why we haven't kissed yet?" what the? "you want to kiss me?"

"Duh, I mean we've been dating for 5 months and we haven't kissed yet" "I mean, well....um" "I don't want to pressure you, I swear but my friends asked if we've kissed yet"

"Tracy listen you know how I feel about you but I'm just not ready for my first kiss, I want it to be more special then in front of a bowling alley"

She didn't say anything just stared at me "I hope you understand" she nodded with a sad smile "I get it, don't worry about it"

I stood there leaning against the wall thinking as she went back inside. Its not that i dont want To kiss her I do, I'm 15 years old I'm just not ready for that. I hope she understands that.

What you think?

Keep reading!

Love to all!

Ash!💗