Sophomore year

A/N: Bad language being used..you have been warned*

(Abby pov)

Now it's sophomore year, freshmen year wasn't so bad. No one ever really bugged me, a few kids were because of my dad being my teacher but it got old after a while and kids just shut up. I made A's and B's on my report card so I'm hoping to keep it up this year.

I'm doing choir now and I hope something will come from that. We have a concert in a couple weeks we have been preparing for, today we are going to pick 5 songs to sing.

Mr. Parker handed out the list of songs we have to vote on, we get to vote on and the top five we will be singing.

*Songs to choose from*
Put checks by the ones you want to sing.
1) God bless the broken road-Rascal flats ✅
2) I want it that way- Backstreet boys
3) History- One direction
4) The climb- Miley Cyrus✅
5) All about that bass- Megan Trainor
6) Battlefield- Jordan Sparks✅
7) isn't she lovely-Stevie wonder
8) Amnesia- 5 seconds of summer
9) Hello- Adele✅
10) Skyscraper- Demi Lovato✅

I turned in my paper and now to wait to see what everyone else voted on.

*ten minutes later*

"okay class, the songs that won are. Battlefield, History, Hello, Skyscraper and I want it that way. I will be printing the music out today after school and we will start practicing them tomorrow"

The bell rang soon after and I went to dad's room so we could leave and go get Gage.

I walked in dad's room and he was packing his stuff up, "hey baby girl" "Hi, dad guess what?" "what?" "we picked the songs were going to sing for the concert!"

"That's great baby girl, can't wait to hear them" Dad grabbed his stuff and came over hugging me as we walked out the door to his car and headed to pick up mom before getting Gage, cause we have to go grocery shopping after we get him.

(Gage pov)*Sixth Grader*

I'm sitting in the nurses office with a nose bleed. I never really said anything but I've been getting bullied by some of the 8th grade football players.

They call me mean names, push me, knock my stuff out of my hands, take my homework and rip it up. I've been writing my homework twice so that way when they rip it, I still have something to turn in.

"Okay sweetie, the principle is gonna take you into his office and you talk to him, don't you feel like a tadel tell, you tell him everything that happened" the nurse explained "what if I get beat up again?"

"You wont, I'm gonna call your mom & dad and let them know what's going on" I nodded and went to the principles office.

"Hello Gage, come on in" the principle Mr. Stout was sitting at his desk not looking very happy. "Can you tell me what happened?"

"Well I was walking down the hall and I saw some of the football team standing at my locker....."

*flashback*

Its the end of a long day and I'm ready to go home. I was about to my locker when I saw Randy, Kyle, luke and Jordan.

There part of the football team. "Well well well, if it isn't the little bastard child" luke said.

They all began laughing, I ignored them and began trying to put my things away when Kyle knocked them out of my hands and all four began attacking me.

It happened so fast I don't even know who punched me in the face. All I heard was "bastard child!" "stupid retard" "Dumb ass!" "bitch"

Who knew eighth graders knew such language, They ran away once they saw the blood from my nose.

I ran to the nurses office to get cleaned up.

*end flashback*

"and here I am" (pretend that's gage⬇)

Before Mr. Stout could speak I heard the door open, "Welcome in Mr and mrs. Martin, Abigail" "Hello"

Mom looked at my face and I saw tears in her eyes "what happened to my baby?" "Mr.& Mrs. Martin you son was beat up by some of the football team, he was called horrible names, punched in the face and pushed into the lockers"

"Did you find the students that did this?" "yes we did but of course they aren't giving each other up, but we have them on camera" my parents nodded and Abby looked horrified by everything.

"The boys parents have been called and we would like for you all to come back tomorrow afternoon to talk about everything, just the parents not kids. But Gage can stay home, if he wishes and it won't be counted against him"

They nodded and we went to the store and straight home. We are all on the sofa watching tv, not really talking, Its not an awkward silence but comfortable.

What you think?

Keep reading!

Love to all!

Ash!💗