Gages Soccer Game⚽

(Abby pov)

We've been back from the cruise about a week now, we already started school and today Gage is starting his first soccer game of the season.

His team are the Hurricanes and the other team are the Panthers.

They've been playing for about 70 minutes and the score is
H- 1 P- 2

Mom & Liam are in the stands with me cheering, dad couldn't come cause they needed him at work, nana couldn't cause she had a ladies church meeting.

I'm down near field taking pictures with this really cool camera I got for Christmas.

I see Gage with the ball "Go Gage!" I cheered "GOAL" yes! He scored "the score is now hurricanes 2 Panthers 2"

They're in the last quarter(that What you call it? Cause I can't remember)

*10 minutes later*

Neither team has scored, 6 kids have even gotten hurt, 2 wrist, 2 legs and 2 arms. 3 from each team, there 5th graders not pros and there getting hurt like this.

(Gage pov)
*9 minutes later*

This games taking forver, can't we just won already! I want to win so we can go get dad and celebrate the victory!

The game has 20 seconds left now, I got the ball and kicked it as far as I could and just waited for the word...."GOAL!!! HURRICANES WIN! 3-2"

Holy Nuts!! I did it!! The team ran over hugging me and each other.

Soon I see Abby, Liam and mom running to me. I ran and hugged them all, mom keep kissing my face "im so proud of you sweetie" "thanks mom, Can we go get dad now?"

She nodded smiling, we all got in the car and drove to the high school were dad works. Mom stopped in the front "Gage why don't you and Abby go get your dad"

I nodded dragging Abby with me out of the car, we went inside the school and I ran to dad's classroom. He's sitting at his desk writing his lesson plans for the year.

I ran up and hugged him scaring him "Hey bubby. How was your game?" "We won dad! I shot the winning goal!"

His eyes widened "you shot the winning goal?" I nodded and Abby said "yeah he did I got pictures" "wow that's great son, we should go celebrate shouldn't we?"

I nodded and dad put his things away and we walked out together to the car.

We ended up and chuck e cheese! Best day ever! I ended up with 257 tickets, Abby with 300 and Liam got 400. Mom and dad got 500 combined. That's a total of 1457 and they said I could spend them all.

I got a soccer ball for 500 tickets, 300 tickets worth of candy, 600 tickets for a basketball laundry shoot and the remaining 57 tickets I used on bracelets they had of diffrent sports.

Best Day Ever!

What you think?

Keep reading!

Love to all!

Ash!💗