Part Two

Danny's face flushed pink with anticipation as he slid down Jessica's body; she shuffled with him until she was flat on her back. The duvet covered them completely and Danny smirked into her breast.

"Looks like we've made ourselves a den," he said.

"Mmm, it does..."

Jessica closed her eyes and pointed her chin upwards, concentrating on the feeling of Danny's body on hers. She took in giant lungfuls of air, causing her chest to surge as he attempted to wrangle her pyjama top. Jessica lowered her arms and pulled the silk up, over her head, flinging it out of their space and onto the floor, without bothering to undo the buttons. Danny sounded his appreciation and latched onto her breasts, sucking and biting, leaving strings of saliva from his mouth to her nipples.

Jessica whimpered as her whole body began to throb with desire. Wet slurping sounds made their way up to her peripheral and her toes curled when she felt him begin to move the lower half of his body against her leg. She moved in synchronisation with his actions, spurring him on, feeling the muscles in his abdomen contract and relax with her every encounter with his crotch.

Danny grasped Jessica's thighs, holding them still in his strong palms when her movements became too much for him. He pushed himself downwards, once more, to meet the moon on her hip. The ink of the aging tattoo was fading, but the strong, thin crescent was still more than visible even through the darkness of the bedroom. He sucked at her hot flesh and traced his tongue slowly around the perimeter of the shape, unable to resist rubbing himself against the mattress below as Jessica wriggled above.    

She huffed and twisted, with one hand clasped around the pillow above her and the other buried in his hair. Her mouth hung wide and her nostrils flared as Danny eased her pyjama bottoms down and off, and blew hot air straight to her core. He grinned triumphantly at her lustful breath and proceeded to brush the tip of his tongue against her moistening lips. Jessica groused at his teasing touch, thrusting upwards and biting on the duvet that rested against her face.

"Danny, please," she gasped, grabbing his face and attempting to tug him towards her.

He decided to comply with her wishes, knowing that, if he continued, she would more than likely finish in his mouth and he in his pants.

He pulled himself up with his elbows until they were nose to nose and embroiled in another fiery kiss. Danny reached down and managed to remove his pants without breaking their connection. Jessica felt his move and rolled to the side, prising her lips away from his and supporting his shoulder with her free hand. She pulled the duvet down and reached to rummage in the draw at her bedside. Danny busied himself placing soft kisses on her chest and her underarm while she continued her search. Finally, the draw shut with a hurried slam and Jessica reappeared, squeezing a clear, greasy substance onto her fingers and sliding them down her body. Danny's digits joined hers, helping her to spread the lubricant at her centre. He slid two fingers inside and immediately began to stimulate the ridged area within.

"Oh god, Danny," Jessica gasped as she jerked her hips when he continued his strokes. 

Feeling her begin to tighten, Danny removed his fingers from her depths and positioned himself at her entrance.

"How do you want me?" he whispered, looking into her face lovingly.

"Go slow," Jessica replied.

Danny spread her legs wide, so they peaked at the knees, and closed his eyes as he pushed into her. They both moaned softly, the lubricant making their connection easier, and began to move delicately against each other. He propped himself up on his forearms, placing them on either side of her head, and lent down to kiss her.