Part Fourteen

She pushed him into the back of the car ahead of her and when he landed in the furthest seat across, she climbed in after him and closed the door.

"Jess!" Danny gasped, sniggering like a schoolboy as she climbed on top of him.

"Shut up," she insisted as she pushed his jacket off his shoulders and tossed it to the side.

He did the same with hers and watched how the blonde hairs on her arms stood up, prickling with the cold. She kissed him forcefully, the almost bitter taste of tobacco hitting the back of her throat as she practically inhaled him. Jessica reached down and began to undo her jeans, using the seat to help her slide her shoes to the floor with a light thud. She rolled off Danny's stunned frame and slumped down next to him as she removed her jeans and underwear. He quickly followed her lead until they were both nude from the waist down.

"Hang on," he stopped her as she attempted to straddle him again.

He cupped her face in his hands and kissed her slowly, stroking her softly fallen curls out of her face as he did so. Danny supported himself with one foot on the floor and the other tucked underneath him as he ran his thumbs over her cheekbones.

"I've wanted you all night," Jessica whispered huskily.

Their breath danced in front of them in a cloud of vapour and it was difficult to tell whether the plummeting temperature was the cause of their trembling or if the adrenaline and lust were beginning to almost completely command them.

Danny allowed his hands to drop to her waist and lifted her slightly to slide her over him and into his lap. He immediately leaned forward, feeling her nails prick his neck, and her head bump against the headrest behind her. His penis was pounding against his upper leg and he relinquished a groan of the most intense yearning as he felt Jessica begin to run her centre up and down his thigh. She relaxed into the back of the seat behind her and moved her hips slowly, backwards and forwards, doing her best to maintain the searing eye contact they held. Eventually the sensations were too much for her and she was forced to close her eyes and become absorbed in a world of her own.

Danny relaxed into the cold leather and placed his hands gently on her hips, feeling the rippling movement of her stomach muscles as she worked and watching her mouth open and begin to release short, sharp pants as she approached orgasm. His thigh became slicker and Jessica moved faster as time went on, her grip moved from the prickling skin of his chest to the broadness of his shoulders as her back arched and her face flushed. He held her steady as she quivered on top of him, her head thrown back as far as it could be, her thighs clenching around him almost painfully as she came. Jessica groaned loudly, her fluids soaking his leg and her body shaking violently as she attempted to preserve the feeling for as long as possible.

She straightened her posture suddenly, only to hit her head with a loud smack on the roof of the car.

"Ah, fuck," she mumbled.

Danny opened his arms wordlessly and she collapsed down onto his chest, panting heavily. He wrapped his arms around her slick back and kissed the top of her head, silently enquiring as to whether she was okay. She moaned lazily, her thighs soaked and her hair a mess, resting her forehead on his chest and feeling the coarseness of his body hair. Her burning frame was welcome on his colder exterior and Danny continued to hold her to him like a hot water bottle as she regained her composure.

"That was good," she finally said. "Are you ready to go home?"

Jessica pushed herself upright and laughed down at the baffled expression he could not even try to withhold.

"I'm kidding, come here," she breathed, laughing at the relief that flooded his face.

She kissed him hard, snaking her tongue around his and repositioning slightly so that his penis was directly underneath her opening. Jessica ground herself against him a few times more, feeling him throb and her desire for him rocket at his gasps. Danny's eyes rolled as she finally took him and his hips thrust up and into her with a force that took them both by surprise.