Part Seven

"I'd kill to make love to you," Danny hummed, drawing her into him once more and kissing her slowly.

They stood in the window and proceeded to remove their remaining articles of clothing between quick lust filled kisses, until they were completely exposed.

"I can't believe we've been dressed like twins all day," Jessica whined, pushing her face into his chest.

"Yeah, we're turning into one of those couples," Danny snickered as he nipped at her shoulder with his teeth.

Jessica smirked and began to mirror his actions, plucking at the hair on his upper body.

"Where do you wanna go baby?" Danny asked as he began to sway her slightly.

Jessica lifted her head, causing Danny to wince when she took a small collection of hairs with her.

"Sorry honey," she soothed, pulling them for her mouth and allowing them to disperse as they drifted the ground.

She kissed the slight raw spot she had just formed and looked to the couch. Danny followed her gaze and guided her backwards until the back of her knees hit the soft fabric and she landed on her behind. Jessica immediately sunk down into the material and swung her legs over the side, attempting to tug Danny down with her, when he suddenly pulled away and stood up straight.

"Where's Jack?" he murmured, as he struggled to free himself from Jessica's insistent hands. 

He brushed her off and walked over to the open door, peering around the doorframe to see Jack sprawled out on the kitchen floor. The Poodle looked up and met his eye; Danny retreated back into the living room, closing the door behind him to prevent any chance of a visit from the unwanted guest.

"Jack doesn't mind," Jessica shrugged. "Don't be shy."

"Jessie, I'm not having sex with you in front of the fucking dog," Danny stated. "If he'd have come in, that would have been it."

"Come on," Jessica moaned, squirming impatiently at his choice of priorities.

He returned to her and placed one knee in between her splayed legs and the other by her outer thigh. Jessica pulled him into her chest and groaned as he reached down and began to gently stimulate her. She could feel him growing against her thigh and knew it wouldn't be long before she would be ready for him.

They continued to pulse against each other, the air around them throbbing with desire, until Danny sat back on his heels and lifted Jessica's leg up high. He lunged forward once more and slung her knee over his shoulder, causing her to gasp at the stretch, as his lips got closer to hers. He slid his hand down between their bodies, just as Jessica jolted and released a yelp of pain.

"What?!" Danny jumped, immediately pulling the tip of his penis from her opening, panicked at the thought that he may have caused her pain.

"Cramp!" Jessica howled, writhing in agony. "In my leg!"

She extended her bent knee, removing it from his shoulder, where it immediately landed in Danny's hands. He stood from the couch and quickly began to massage her calf while she grimaced beneath him.

"There?" he questioned.

"Yeah," she moaned into a pillow, eyes clamped shut.

She struggled for a few more moments until the pain lifted and she cautiously flexed her muscles once more.

"Oh god," she sighed as she relaxed, snorting at Danny's bemused expression.

"Right!" he demanded, lowering her leg and throwing his arms out in exasperation. "Does anything else want to stop us from having sex? Or are we free to continue?"