Mission Start

Shiro, Niko, Kai, and I start on our way to where Shirayuki and her party were headed, Raxd. It's about a day's run from the camp. I was in front jumping from tree branch to tree branch with Niko right behind me followed by Shiro and Kai.

"Hey Akira what's so special about this Shirayuki we're goin' after for boss man to send us out so quickly?" Niko asks me as we continue jumping with ease.

"She has Apple hair that will get us a great amount of money." I reply with a slight smile but still keeping my violet gaze to the front.

"Huh really, miss Shirayuki has red hair, sounds pretty." Shiro says in a light voice.

Niko and I chuckle and Kai stays quiet like always.

~ time skip to that night ~

"Hey guys we'll make it there in the morning. Let's rest here for the night." I yell at the guys as I jump down in a clearing.

"Ok leader." Niko says smiling at me as he jumps down next to me.

When Shiro and Kai jump down I start giving orders.

"Niko you're on fire duty. Shiro you're on berries and other foods for us. Kai you are to make sure there is no one else around us in a ten meter radius. Got it?" I say looking at all three of them.

"Yes ma'am!" They say in unison and I smile and give them the sign to go.

My job is to guard our space and our stuff. It is going well and the boys aren't back yet but then I start hearing familiar voices.

"We are camping here guys Shirayuki is falling asleep." Zen says to the others.

"Yes master, I will make sure we will be safe tonight." Obi says as he gets off his horse and goes into the woods.

"I'm sorry for my inconveniencing you." Shirayuki mumbles sleepily.

"Not at all Shirayuki, we need to rest too." The blond girl says kindly smiling at red head.

"Thanks Kiki." Shirayuki yawns and soon falls asleep. Zen lays her head on his lap and tells Kiki to help guard the base and Mitsuhide to get some firewood.

"Watcha doin?" Niko says behind me scaring me, making me put a knife to his neck. "Whoa whoa whoa! It's Niko." Niko says throwing his hands up in surrender.

"God damn it Niko, I could have killed you." I whisper yell at him.

"Well what were you doing?" He whispers back with confusion laced with each word.

"Well we will carry out our mission tonight." I say quietly grabbing my bag and jumping where I'm completely hidden. "Oh and no fire tonight. Also, get the other bags and hide." I say to Niko as I watch our target sleep soundly.

A few moments later Shiro and Kai come back and jump in their own trees.

~ time skip to midnight ~

"Alright boys this is it. It looks like everyone is asleep and has been for hours." I say looking at them. "You boys will follow Niko to your hiding spots and wait for the signal." I say to Shiro and Kai. They both nod saying they understood. "Alright break apart." I order and we leave the trees. We all surround the area that Shirayuki's group is sleeping in and get ready to drop. We make it to her without making much noise. I gently put some sleeping powder under her nose to make sure she stayed asleep and picked her up and gave her to Niko and he jumped in the tree and started heading back to the meeting point with Shiro and Kai following him. It was when they were out of sight and hearing range that I decided to jump up on a tree going the opposite direction and planned on looping around later. It was then I felt a strong hand grab my ankle mid jump and slam my back into the ground, knocking the wind out of me enough that I couldn't fight back much. I could see a blurry outline of the guy with black hair crouching over me having my hands pinned painfully by his knees. "Ah ah ah. You're not goin' anywhere until you tell us where the mistress is." He said in a deep voice before I passed out from the impact I got when I was slammed into the ground. Well this mission might just have to be finished without me. I thought as I went out cold.

~ Hey guys so so sorry for the late update hopefully I will start updating more off ten and sooner then this time. Please feel free to comment what you think I love the feedback and all e comments! Smiles. Til next time peace ^~^ ~