The Decision

"What do you say Akari? are you willing to stand by me through anything with Mitsuhide, Kiki, and Obi as one of my Aids?" He holds out his hand out in a way for me to shake his hand.

What the hell? Why is the second Prince of Clarines so accepting of assassins? First it was Obi now it's me. What is wrong with him!?!? I yell in my head momentarily freaking out.

"Um. Zen might I ask why do you want me, an infamous assassin, to work alongside you, a prince and very important person of the Kingdom of Clarines." I say like I'm trying to bring him back to his senses.

He just chuckles.

"Well you're a excellent fighter, you stick to your word, and you actually care about those around you. Why wouldn't I want someone like that guarding my back in the shadows." He winks at me.

I chuckle lightly.

"Um do you need the answer right this moment or can I think on it for a bit?" I ask while clenching and unclenching my hand in a nervous act as I don't have a knife to spin. He thinks for a moments with a small almost unnoticeable frown on his face until he gave a slight nod accompanied by a small smile on his face.

"Of course. Would three days suffice?" he asks kindly. I thought for moment.
That seems like plenty of time I said in my head.

"Yeah that's plenty of time Zen thanks!" I smile at him. He gives me a smile in return.

"If you could stay on castle grounds that would be great, but if you truly wish to leave then I won't stop you." He said with a sad tone. I smile brightly at him.

"Sure thing Princey!" I laughed at his astonished face and he soon joined my laughter. A few moments later we calm down and he calls Obi in the room to show me around the castle. Once out of the room I relaxed a bit. "Is there anything fun to do around here?" I ask glancing at Obi through the corners of my eyes. He chuckled.

"What kind of fun ya lookin for Missy?" he insinuated jokingly smirking making me laugh and lightly hit his arm.

"Can we visit Shira?" I ask with hope in my eyes.

He thought for a moment before smiling and answering with "yea sure I don't see why we couldn't. Follow me." and with that he stocked off in the direction I assumed to be the direction of my new found friend in the young pharmacist. When we got closer I saw that breath taking red hair mixed with a bunch of other amazing colors of the herbs she was surrounded by. I whistle lowly at how at home she looked in the herb field.

"OI SHIRA!" I yelled down to her from the top of the stairs with a big smile on my face waving largely overhead with my not hurt arm so she wouldn't scold me. I noticed her jump from the disruption of the peace in the field but quickly smiled when she saw me standing there.

"Hey Akari what are you doing here?" she laughed out as she reached where Obi and I were standing on the stairs. She had a basket of herbs in her hands and a smile still on her face.

"I came by to say hi." I stated. She looked at the clock tower then back to me.

"Well I am about to be able to take a break for a bit if you would like to talk for a bit." she suggested. I smiled happily and took the basket from her hands making her squeak and Obi chuckle while I held it over my head so she couldn't reach it.