Waking up Surrounded

My head hurts. I think to myself as I start to come back into consciousness. I smell the smoke and hear the popping of a fire. I can also hear a small conversation around me. I can feel my arms pinned behind me by something that's not rope. I can feel the sun on my skin telling me that it's day time. After figuring out this information, I listen to the things going on around me to further my investigation.

"Ugh how long is she gonna be out? Obi what did you do to her?" I hear a male say

"I caught her ankle before she could escape in the trees. And possibly slammed her into the ground back first, pinning her arms down so she couldn't fight back. She passed out after that. Probably do to air loss?" The guy from last night says and I feel the thing pinning my arms tighten a bit. I can tell now that it was a hand.

"Nice going Obi." The first guy says with disappointment in his voice.

"Sorry master, I didn't expect her to pass out." Obi answers apologetically.

I decide to give Obi an escape from getting yelled at anymore so I speak up.

"Do you think you could possibly loosen your grip? You're kinda hurtin' my arm." I say keeping my head down and eyes closed.

"I see you've woken up missy, but I can not do what you requested." Obi says making me sigh.

"Because I'm a prisoner?" I ask in a knowingly manner while I look up and see Zen in front of me, the blonde girl to my left, and Mitsuhide on my left. That leaves Obi behind me holding my arms in place.

"Yes you are correct, you are a prisoner. Good guess." Zen says with a small smile that doesn't last long. "Now if you want Obi to let you go. You will tell us where Shirayuki is." He says in a demanding tone. And Obi forces me to stand.

"Good question. By the way the name's Akira." I say leaning against Obi like I would lean against a tree. The grip on my arms feels like it's owner tensed up, almost confusion.

Zen looks at me with confusion written all over his face.

"What do you mean good question? Weren't you the one who took her?" Zen says and I chuckle.

"I didn't take her anywhere seeing that I am still here." I reply with a small chuckle. There's a smile on my face.

"Clever, clever." Obi says from behind me. I can almost hear the smirk through his voice.

"Obi. You're not helping." Zen says with a bit more force than Obi was expecting, because he ever so slightly flinches.

"Sorry master." He says quietly. I can tell he's gotten serious, because his grip tightens. "Now missy, you need to answer master." He says sternly. He slightly brings my wrist closer to my shoulder blades, sending a small amount of pain through me.

"Where is Shirayuki!" Zen says getting annoyed.

"I told you already, I don't know where she is!" I struggle against Obi's strong grip.

"Lies! Tell me where they took her!" Zen yells with frustration in his voice.

"You're wasting your time missy. Why don't you just my master where they took mistress?" Obi says slightly tightening his grip on my wrists, which were now in line with my shoulder blades.