1

"What do you need me for sir?" Japan asked his boss the prime minister of Japan.

"Well Japan I have a mission for you, but I'm afraid you won't like it."

Japan gulped. "I'm a true Japanese sir , I will complete any task that is handed to me."

"Alright then." The minister pass Japan a stack of paper.

Japan skim the paper. "Sir...this is a registration paper for a high school."

"Yes."

"Sir, is this next mission..."

"I'm sorry Japan but it's a way for you to connect to the generation today and make it easier for us to understand the flaws in our education system. "

Japan sigh. There are so many better way to find out these information,but he can't say no to his boss.

"When do I start?"

-

-

-

"Ohta , the principal is calling you to the office." Katou said as he place his bag in his chair.

Ohta nodded. "Alright make sure you tell Tanaka where I went once he come ."

"Sure."

Ohta closed the door behind him as he walked to the office . What did the headmaster want with him ? He's sure that he haven't done anything wrong. Was it an offer to go to another school that is better than the one he is already in. Ohta is happy that people see him as smart, but he is happy where he already is.

Ohta lightly knocked hearing a muffed "Come in."

Ohta opened the door seeing a familiar black hair.

"Tanaka ?" He asked looking at the person in front of him.

"Um..I think you got the wrong guy. " The person said . Ohta looked at the person, he was right it was not Tanaka. He has the same hairstyles as his friends and their eyes both have the whole 'stare in to your soul' kind of thing but this person have brown eyes while Tanaka has black .

"Oh I'm sorry I thought you were someone else." He said bowing in apology.

The stranger chuckle. "It's fine, my name is Honda Kiku, nice to meet you."

Ohta nodded . "Nice to meet you too."

"Oh you're here." The teacher said . "This is Mr.Honda he's going to join your class do you mind giving him a tour of the school."

Ohta nodded "I don't mind come on Honda."

"Yes Ohta, please call me Kiku." He said.

"Alright Kiku let's go."

"Right."

-

-

-

"And this is the library. " He said pointing at the big doors to the left.

Kiku nodded "Ohta?"

"Yes Kiku?"

"Who is this Tanaka person , by the way you said his name you must have care for him a lot."

Ohta smiled. "He's my friend, he's a bit strange but his goal is to achieve nothing in life. "

"Nothing at all?"

"Yup he want to be at listless as he can be."

"That's. ...a nice goal. What about you what is your goal?"

"Hmm I haven't thought about it yet what about you Kiku ,what is your goal."

Kiku think back to the last time he was asked that question it was hundreds of years before when he was still China's baby brother but years have past and so have him. "I want to make the safest car possible so not even Italian can do anything like pass the speed limit by 50."

"It seem you had a bad experience with Italian drivers."

"You don't want to know, my friend Feliciano thought that speed limit was a type of food."

"You seem to have exciting friends."

"Do you want to trade Feliciano with Tanaka. "

The two stop in front of the classroom door.

"I like Tanaka. " Ohta said . "He's a good friend."

Kiku smiled as he open the door . "So are you if you care for him so much."
What Kiku didn't see is the person in front of him as the two collide heads, both falling to the floor.

"Tanaka! Kiku! Are you both alright." Ohta said pulling both of them up. Kiku tense up when he first got touched but quickly relax ,massaging his temple.

He looked at the person in front of him. "I'm sorry for running into you are you ok?"

Tanaka tiredly nodded. "Yeah I'm fine, it was my fault I was day dreaming while walking ."

Kiku took a closer look at Tanaka, indeed it was like he was looking in a mirror.

"Tanaka, this is Kiku our new classmate ."

Tanaka blinked looking at Kiku. "Hello." He said in a bored tone.

"Hello nice to meet you, I'm Honda Kiku." He said back in the same tone.

Kiku looked around at everyone who was staring at him. He really hope things will go ok.