17

Ohta glanced over at Tanaka who passed out and sigh. The meeting was slowly falling apart. At least Tanaka os not the only one. Ohta's eyes went to the Greek representative. Who had also passed out halfway during their presentation.

Their friend Alfred put his head down on the table staring at the German rep who was presenting. It was clear to tell that he don't want to be here but was trying to pay attention. Everyone else was quietly talking to each other and passing notes around.

"You must be Ohta. Kiku's sub correct?" A young man asked his eyes seem to be closed and he had a strange curl sticking out in the back of his head. "My name is Feliciano. I'm from Italy and one of Kiku's friends."

Now that Ohta think about it Kiku did mention going to Italy and meeting a friend. "He mention you before."

"Really! Is it good things?"

"Yes." Not really.

"I'm glad. The one who's talking right now is Ludwig another one of Kiku's friend. Do you want me to introduce you to everyone quickly?"

"Why not."
Ohta knows that it's improper to not listen to the speaker but it seem even Ludwig have given up going back to his seat talking to an albino .

"The guy sleeping with his cat is from Greece his name is Hercules. The guy next to him with the little girl is Vash and his little sister Lili from Switzerland and Liechtenstein. Vash is very protective of his sister."

From the way Vash glared at everyone it's quite easy to conclude.

"The guy who look like me is my big brother Lovino also from Italy. He's the only one that suppose to be here but boss sent me because big brother hates doing work. Right next to him is Antonio from Spain, Bella from Belgium and her brother Abel from Netherland. There's another guy from Luxembourg I forgot his name but we call him Lex ."

Ohta wonders how some of these people are qualify for such jobs. Isn't a nation representative a big job that decides how the world is going to be run? If most of the people here don't want to be here why can't they be replace ?"

"-then the Baltics , Ravis, Toris and Edward. They always together but for some reason Edward like hanging out with Tino from Finland instead of the other two. They had to live with Ivan from Russia for a while..poor them."

"Feliciano? "

"Huh? Yes?" The Italy asked stopping him in mid talk.

"How did you get your job?"

"Um..erm.haha." Italy mumble as he lightly shove Alfred.

"Alfred, Ohta have a question. "

Alfred groan as he sat up and straighten his hair. "Sure ! What is it?"

"How did you get your job?"

"Lotto of course !" Alfred shouted. "You can think of this as some sort of ...test. They wanted to see how a group of average people will react and stuff. We were all born into it."

Ohta eyes widen. "That sound horrible. How long do you stay like this."

"For as long as we live. Don't worry about it. The government pay for everything we do and they can't fire us ! Right Mattie !"

If Matthew repiled Ohta was unable to hear over the sound of two men fighting in the back.

"That's Arthur and Francis from England and France. They always fight." Alfred sigh glaring at them. "You know we really try to behave for you guys I guess we can't even do a simple task."

"Si !" Feliciano added. "Alfred was so worked up trying to prepare this meeting. He never do that before ! Maybe because he wanted to murf!"

Alfred put his hand over Feliciano mouth and laughed loudly. "Hahaha don't worry about him. He always talk funny. Must be the tomatoes. "

Tanaka jumped awake as someone yelled back. "Hamburger bastard stay away from my brother."

There was some more screaming and perhaps even a gun before Alfred grabbed Ohta and Tanaka and ran out of the buliding. "Since I'm the host I can declare when the meeting is over." He explained. "If they notice me gone they will all go back to the hotel."

"So we're done?"

"Yes we are "

"Thank god." Tanaka sigh.

I may or may not be doing my favorite ship in this book. I never wrote romance before...