8

Tanaka was irritated again. It seem he got another letter of challenge from Echizen.
"This you do something wrong?like say something bad to her." Kiku asked.

"I don't think so." Tanaka repiled.

"Well, Echizen is the type that won't give up until she sees things through. She probably keep at it until she's satisfied. " Ohta said.

"I'm just being myself. Anyway, it's a bit surprising that Miyano-san and Echizen-san are friends."

"Echizen had always loved cute things."

"Really."

"Well." Kiku said . "They seem like really good friends."

Rest of free period was a bore. Tanaka went out to the bathroom and is not back yet , and everyone else was outside doing whatever they were doing. The only one who had a bad aura around them was Miyano.

"What's wrong,Miyano? You look like you're in a bad mood." Ohta said as the two tried to talk to the angry girl.

"I had a fight with Ecchan! I'm angry!"

"A fight?" Kiku asked "What happened? "

"Ecchan didn't eat the cookie I made for her and now it's gone to waste!"

Kiku gasp. How dare Echizen waste food that Miyano put all her heart and effort to. Don't she know how much prices for flour went up for the past few weeks.

"You have a right to be angry, Miyano! " Ohta said loudly. Kiku nod in agreement . "Anyone who waste good food is our enemy! " He added.

"Right?! They can't be forgiven! " Miyano said back.

The 3 turned around hearing footsteps. It was Tanaka.

"Miyano-san, can I talk to you for a second? " He asked.

Miyano brightly turned around. "What is it,Master?"

Echizen pop out from behind him. "Miyano listen. .."

But Miyano didn't her face blanked out frowning .

Echizen went back behind Tanaka . Miyano face brighten again.
Then back to cold
Bright
Cold
Bright.

Kiku starting to wonder about the sudden change in personality in his friend.

Miyano went back inside after she git bored.

Echizen hid in rejection. "I'm going to be you're student."

"Please don't ."

Once again, she started to choke him.

"Girls are strange " He said.

Kiku smiled softly.
"Well, I think to them we are strange ,but it's good that you're against violence. "

"I'm tried."

"Of course you are."

Kiku went home early that day. The Italy brothers claim that they have something important to do on Sunday and move the date on the last minute.

Kiku was upset, of course because he had to take his boss plane and there was a fact that he was still will Alfred.

"We only have a good few hours before the meeting start. We need to get there ASAP." America said loudly as he went to the front of the plane.

"Please America-kun, don't be fast, I had a big dinner and I don't want to miss school for being sick."

"What did you say Japan ? Go fast, ok !"

"Nooooooo!" Japan shouted as he hand on to his dear life.

He don't remember when but somewhere along the ride, Japan passed out. When he woke up again he was in the meeting room.

"Germany, Japan woke up!"
He heard Italy voice rang in Japan's head .

Japan groan, right there was a G8 meeting today, and America took him with his boss's plane.

"Japan, how are you? Do you want to go on a tour with me? There's this new pizza place that open up."

Japan nodded, not paying attention to what the Italian said.

"Are you ok Japan?" Germany asked.

Japan nodded. "Just tired, when do the meeting start?"

Just as he said that China walked in.

"Now."

The meeting was boring as always, everyone shouted and fooled around.
Japan spend his time talking with Greece who was there because he was going somewhere with England later.

"How....are....you...doing. ..Japan..?" Greece slowly asked.

"I'm doing fine, I been spending time in a human school." He repiled. Now Japan been thinking maybe it was Greece who created being listless.

"Oh...how is it?"

"It's ok, I found a boy who want to achieve nothingness. "

"Oh that's good....so what about the cats?"

"They been doing fine too." He said.
Greece fell alseep after that. Japan sigh, he knew this conversation was going no where , Japan yawned. At least this meeting is much better than class.

Once the meeting was over everyone went their own way. America said goodbye to him before going off with someone that look like him. What was his name again.

"Japan !" Someone called out.
Japan turned around seeing it was Italy. "Oh hello Italy."

"Come on ,let's go." Italy said pulling Japan out the door.

"Where?"

"To the city of course, you promise you will go with me before the meeting! "

He did? Japan don't remember that . But he can't say no to am invitation from his friend.

"Alright."

"Good Morning, Ohta-kun. Tanaka-kun! " Japan said brightly.

"Kiku... are you alright? " Tanaka asked
.

"Of course I'm alright silly. I went to go visit someone in Italy it was really cool. They had tall buliding and the pasta was good!" He respond.

"Ohta.. do you think Kiku can be easily influence? "

"It think so too Tanaka, Kiku did you slept right?"

Kiku shook his head. "Who need sleep anyway?"

"You do."