20

Alfred ran out and threw his hand in the air. "We're here !"He shouted ignoring all of the strange looks everyone in the airport gave them. Beside the three was the president of the United State rolling his eyes. "Behave America."

"Yes sir." He mumble. The American then turn to his new friends. "Say after we're done busting Kiku do you mind showing me around ? "

"Sure." Ohta said. "It's the summer time so there's plenty of wonderful places to be."

Tanaka yawned. "How are we going to Kiku's house anyway."

"In limo of course. Kiku's boss is there too so it's going to be one big meeting !"

The limo was a tad smaller compare to the one the two men saw in New York but everyone manage to fit .

Alfred spend most of the time staring at the window like a little puppy while the president was one his phone texting as if he was a teenagers talking to her boyfriend.

Tanaka slept of course while Ohta called home.

In an hour the strange looking group walked out of the car to the traditional house .

Luckily it wasn't Kiku or the Prime Minister who answer the door but one of the assistant.

Without much word the assistant took the group to the living room where Kiku and his boss are talking.

"Hey Ki-ow." Alfred was about to say something but the president poked the nations ribs . "America, you're the personification behave." He hissed.

"Ah Mr. President you mustn't say anything about the nation's secret. In front of the assistant.  " The prime minister said.

America and Japan closed their eyes. Here it come .

"Excuse me but what secret?" Ohta asked politely.  The assistant walked out and the two leaders exchanged glances.

"You don't know?" The prime minister asked. "But you two are the replacement. How could you not know that Kiku-San and Alfred-san are the personification of their nation. "

Alfred gave an apologetic glance to Kiku. He really didn't mean for them to know. Kiku warned him not to let them know. If he had behaved better then the leaders wouldn't say anything.

Kiku would never love him now.

"What? You mean they are living beings as the nation of Japan and America?" Tanaka asked somewhat awake for once.

"Correct." He turned to the nation. "Kiku how come you didn't say anything."

"I'm sorry sir." Kiku said bowing down. "It must have slipped my mind. The same thing with America-kun so please don't be mad at him either."

The two leaders nodded. "Very well. Why don't you two go out somewhere with your friends. We have plenty of things to discuss."

"Yes sir." The nations then walked out of the room the two humans following right after.

"So."Alfred said trying his best to break the tense atmosphere. "Wanna go buy lunch. I'll pay for everything. "

"I'm sorry Alfred-kun, but I'm not very hungry. " Kiku said.

"Oh alright. " Alfred deflated. "What about you guys."

"No thank you." Ohta said. "Tanaka and I are planning on going home for a bit. We'll call later." Ohta picked up the black-haired boy and walked away leaving America and Japan on their own.

"Kiku, I'm very sorry." He said. "I didn't know that would happen can you forgive me."

"It's alright Alfred-kun.  You didn't know. "

"Right."

The two walked around the neighborhood in silence. The younger nation read the atmosphere for once and thought it was best to stay away from Kiku for a while. During the middle of their walk Japan stopped to pick up his phone.

"Hello Ohta-kun..what...and she invited you...well I can come...I don't know about him but I'll let you know when I can...alright thank you Ohta-kun goodbye." Japan put his phone in his pocket and look over at the American.

"Would you like to come to the summer festival with us."

Speechless America nodded yes.

America and Kiku went shopping for what Alfred called a male summer Kimono. Kiku called it something else a you-something he can't remember. Ohta and a red-blonde-ish haired girl along with Tanaka was standing in front of the store waiting for it. He turn to the girl and gave his best American smile.

"Hello pretty lady, my name is Alfred nice to meet you !"

The girl smiled and introduce herself as Shiraishi .

The store was the size of an outlet in a mall (of course after all they are in a mall) But Alfred never seen so many things cramed into one before. The only place this cramp he seen is the meeting room and his storage room and pantry.

"Is this your first time in Japan Alfred-san? " Shiraishi asked.

Alfred shook his head. "No I've been here many time before but I never went to a festival before. I heard it's even better than a county fair."

From what he heard from Japan America won't get ripped off of overpriced games and food. Of course there won't be haunted house and rides like the one in his home country but it's something really fun to watch.

Plus fireworks.

"Kiku said that he already have a you...um yu.."

"Yukata?" Shiraishi suggest.

"Yeah that, he already have one for himself but he don't have anything my size so we're going shopping now."

"I'm going to pick one up too. I'm going with my friends."

"Sound great."

The people who worked at the store luckily had the right size for him. It's not very common to see a tourist to come in stores like the one the group in now. Especially one that can speak perfect Japanese.

Alfred picked the one with a light blue color . Kiku and Shiraishi said it matches his eyes and he look handsome with it. Alfred beamed like a young child being praised

The festival start at 8. The group met up with two more girls named Miyano and Echizen. Miyano was able to come back for the festival but she had to go home after that . Echizen who Alfred though was Miyano girlfriend was her bodyguard.

"Oh Kiku can I try the shooting game please!" Alfred begged.

Kiku smiled . "Alright but please do not overdo it."

"What are you talking about I never overdo stuff."

He overdid it and won all the prize in the stand.

America then gave away all his prize to kids who really wanted to win something but lost. He had more fun after that, Kiku was even kind even to buy him ice cream after a half-hearted lecture about overdoing stuff.

"Alfred-kun the firework is about to start."

"Really dude." He glance around noting that there's a lot of people there. Then two even lost Ohta and Tanaka somewhere in the crowd. "Why don't we find somewhere else Where's there's less people. Wasn't there an empty hill side or something. "

The two walked around for a but trying to find am empty spot . They don't remember when they started holding hands or started inching close to each other. But they manage to find a nice spot.

"Ohta-kun said he and Tanaka-kun said they won't tell anyone." Kiku said out of the blue.

"That's good. I hope they forgive us for holding a secret so big." Alfred nodded.

"They will, they are good people. I don't regret going to school at all . It was an overall wonderful experience. "

"But then you're back to paperwork and angry bosses."

The two nation laughed at the inside joke. As the fireworks pop right in front of them.