16

America sat in his seat and grin. If Kiku was here right now, he's pretty sure that he would be proud of him. After all, he manages to get everyone under control just for him.

"All right nations. Let's have a little chat." America said right after introducing  Tanaka. "The fate of our identity and Japan's pride is at stake here. If our two guest finds our that we're a nation, well, you will find out. Got it?"

America has to admit he is not a fan of threatening or scaring people. But sometimes he has too, or else no one will pay attention to him.

The others will thank him soon.

And for once in World meeting history everyone went and told their ideas.

No one fight.
No one cry
And no one is covered with Pasta sauce.

Perfect.

After France's presentation, America thought a one hour break would be good for everyone. After the break, Ohta and Tanaka will present next followed by America himself.

*Ring Ring* America's phone ran out. He quickly took it out looking at the caller ID.

Kiku.

America smiled. As he answers.

"Hey, Kiku ! How's it going? Are you feeling better?"

"Yes," Kiku answered. "Is everything alright in New York?"

"Yeah Dude. Everything is swell. In fact, I'm going to take Tanaka and Ohta to eat. "

"Oh. Can you please take them somewhere where the food is light. I'm afraid that Tanaka-kun might collapse after eating heavy food."

"Oh so is Applebee out? I was planning on taking them there. "

"N-no, I'm not saying that !" The Asian man exclaimed. "I'm just saying watch what he eat. Tanaka-kun doesn't know the food sizes of your country."

"Got it. Say Kiku? When you'll be back. Everyone is behaving for now but knowing Artie he might blow up on France sooner or later."

"Before the next meeting America-kun.  I promise."

Alfred grin. "Alright. See you later Kiku !"

"Goodbye America-kun. "

Alfred put his phone back in his pocket as he turned around. "Alright !" He said looking over at the reps. "Let's go eat !"

Applebee as always was crowded. There were a few shouts of happy birthday, along with some singing and some screaming from men after their favorite team didn't make a touchdown.

"Well, this is Applebee a chain restaurant. If you want to leave we can...." Alfred said his voice trailing off in the end. Why is he so nervous. He took humans, nations, and aliens to lunch before.

"No this place is good," Tanaka said as a young women took them to a seat in the back.

"It's best to order small in America. The serving size is about ten times as bigger than what you two are used to."

"You seem to know a lot, Alfred. "Ohta said.

"Of course ! I'm the American representative.  I need to be well informed about everything about my country. What if let say Yao from China ask me a question that decides the future of my country and I answered it poorly. That would be the end of the world!"

"I don't think youth politics work like that," Tanaka mumbles putting his head down.

"Tanaka you need to stay up for lunch," Ohta warned as the waiter walked by their table.

"How may I help you?"

The three quickly order based on America's suggestions and ideas from what he saw Kiku eat before.

"So." He said sipping his cola. "What do you guys think of the meeting so far?"

"Some of the people don't look like the age you told us. The Italy representative looks like he's our age."

"Maybe because he acts childish.  I have been told that I look like a high schooler from time to time. Feliciano is probably like me to. In fact, he's older than Toris and Kiku who seem as the more attentive and serious people. Well not so much for Toris anymore." America laughed. He feels that the next few hours would be very awkward.