Jin: Part 1

I looked back at the door and saw a blonde man staring at me whilst laughing. I was already angry enough but now I was fuming. I quietly cursed at myself for being so dumb and forgetting that someone was going to enter. I looked back at 'Jin' as he introduced himself earlier. I sighed and blamed myself once again. "H-hi." I mumbled looking down in an embarrassed fashion. He was perfect and angelic looking and here I was... a mess. A mess of a girl that had frizzy hair with baggy clothes and a tomato red face. I heard another laugh and then, the same angelic voice as before. "I like listening to your rambling. It gives me a good laugh." and with that, Jin slipped out of the room laughing again. I stood there with my mouth hanging. I suddenly snapped my mouth shut and was even more angry now. "Did he just make fun of me?" I thought. I heard my uncle call me and I rushed out to meet him. He saw how red my face was and gave me a smile. We walked back out of the office and received even more bows as we were heading towards the exiting door. We made it back to the Ferrari in the parking lot. I hopped in and sat silently in the passenger seat until we reached the mansion. I got out of the car and thanked my uncle for the ride and quietly climbed up the stairs and walked over to my room. It was currently 11 P.M here in Seoul but when I checked my phone (which was still set to Toronto's time zone) it said 10 A.M. I felt lucky that I took that long nap earlier because if I didn't I would be very tired. I finally finished unpacking my things. By then it was about 12:30 A.M. I decided to call it a day and went to bed.

I woke up the next morning and changed into more baggy clothing. As about to slip on my sweater I suddenly remembered Jin laughing at me and got angry again. I decided to wear something a bit nicer just to prove to Jin that I don't always look like I'm a mess. I wore a jeans and a plain black T-shirt with some black flats. I actually remembered to brush my hair this time "Wow I'm impressed." I clipped my bangs back and was ready to go for the day. I walked downstairs and caught my uncle just before he was going to leave. "Uncle! Are you going to the studio again?" I ask hoping to introduce myself properly to the 7 perfect angels (BTS). "Why don't you come along with me?" My uncle suggested. I was more than happy to show Jin that I wasn't always as ugly as I looked yesterday night at the studio (not that I thought I was pretty)
We finally made it to the studio and my uncle told me to go straight to the recording studio again. I saw BTS recording once again. I listened to their awesome rapping and dream like voices. When they walked out of the small room I stood up. "Wait!" They all turned towards me surprised. "I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself properly yesterday. Hi, my name is Y/N." The boys all introduce themselves. The only guy left was Jin. I glared at him because of yesterday and he just chuckled. "I assume you're still embarrassed about yesterday?" I remembered yesterday and I turned into a tomato again. Jin laughed again. They all said good night and walked out. I was about to walk out when I heard Jin say "She's cute right?" To the rest of the members. My eyes widened and I started to blush.