Jin: Part 6

Y/N's POV:

I so excited about going to the theme park tomorrow. I couldn't stop myself from smiling because of how excited I was. We got to the ice cream parlor and it was time to order. I already knew what I was going to order. It was my turn to order "Mint-Choco-Chip please!" I realized that I wasn't the only one who said that. I looked over and saw Jin staring at me. We just looked at one another for a few seconds then burst out laughing. The rest of BTS were laughing too. We ate our ice cream and after that the boys dropped me off at my uncles mansion once again. I thanked all of the boys while waving and left to go enter the mansion. I was greeted by the butler and I bowed as a response. "I can't wait to get this dumb dress off of me." I thought.

Jin's POV:

After Y/N left it was once again, the seven of us. I go out of the trunk and made my way into an actual seat inside of the mini van. All of the boys looked over at me and smirked. "W-what? Why're all you looking at me like that?" Jimin laughed and started to speak. "Easy going, hotshot. We heard what went down in the trunk. You asked Y/N on another date, didn't you?" I looked down "N-no I didn't. Hoseok turned to look at me.

"Yah. Stop lying we all heard you. We're not that dumb."

"Yeah" said Taehyung. He started to imitate me and Y/N "Do you want to go to the amusement park on Saturday?, Of course!" he said alternating between a girls voice and what he called mine. 

"There's nothing to be shy about." said Namjoon "To be honest, we're all happy for you. Nice going buddy."

I smiled, embarrassed and shook off all of the comments the guys were giving me. I looked down and my phone and started to to text Y/N the details for tomorrow.

Y/N's POV:

I just changed into my P.J's after showering when I heard my phone buzz. I walked over and saw that it was Jin.

Jin :p : Hey. So sorry about today. I hope you enjoyed the ice cream though XD. I just wanted to ask if you could come to our dorm to meet up tomorrow. I was thinking that once you show up, we could head to the park.

Y/N -3- : Sure! Just send me your address and I'll be there :)

I smiled at the thought of going to the amusement park tomorrow. Not to mention, with Jin!