Jin: Part 13 (Final)

Y/N's POV:

I was lying down in bed feeling warm and cozy because of Grandma's delicious porridge. I shut my eyes and smiled but just before I could go to bed, my stupid brain went back to our conversation. I can't believe he likes me too. How is that even possible? I shook my head. "Are we dating now?". I couldn't take it. I got up and slowly made my way towards the last bedroom in the hall way. I sucked in a deep breath and opened the door slightly.

CREEEAAAKK

I widened my eyes at the sudden loud and obnoxious noise the door made. I gulped and managed to croak out a "Jin..?". I opened the door a bit more and saw Jin squirm around under the blanket. "Oh good! He's asleep! Now if I could just back away slowly and go back to bed everything will be fine!" 

I started backing up slowly when I slipped on something and fell, painfully landing on my poor butt. I groaned out loud completely forgetting that Jin was sleeping. I looked at what I slipped on. A sock. A sock!? A SOCK? I started muttering insults towards the sock that I slipped on when I heard giggling from under the blanket. I narrowed my eyes. "Don't tell me you're awake." I whispered. I heard a full out laugh as an answer.

Jin's POV:

Once I heard the door creak extremely loud, I heard Y/N say my name so I quickly turned to the opposite side of where she was standing so that she wouldn't be able to see me. I heard her curse under her breathe which made me smile. Then I heard footsteps getting quieter. I was kind of sad that she was leaving. I was going to close my eyes to try to sleep again when I heard a 'Woah!' and loud thud followed by a loud groan. Then everything went silent for a bit. Then I heard insults being muttered about a sock. I couldn't help but giggle.

"Don't tell me you're awake." said Y/N. I couldn't hold it in anymore. I burst into a fit of laughter. I got out of bed to go help her up. I held out my hand and she took it gladly. I saw her puff out her cheeks which caused me to laugh even more. I was laughing when I felt something soft on my lips. Hers. She pulled back and with a smug smile plastered on to her face "Now I know how to shut you up." She started laughing and I smirked. I kissed her and pulled back. "Now I know how to shut you up too." We just looked at each other for a bit then started laughing together.

~Prologue~

I was holding my clipboard whilst hurrying about making sure the boys were ready for their concert starting  in fifteen minutes. Their original manager has returned and I scored a spot as the assistant manager. It's been a few months now and I've become very fond with boys. We're all so close to the point where we're all friends.

I caught V and Jungkook playing around and bothering Rap Monster. With one tap to their shoulders they stared laughing and apologizing. Rap Monster gave me a 'thank you' nod. Lastly I found Jin snacking on the grapes. I made my way over and kissed him on the cheek. "Come on. It's your guys' time to shine. Good luck."  He smiled at me and left to go out to the stage.

A/N

Hello everyone~

I hope you enjoyed reading this story as much I enjoyed writing it! Thank you!