Jin: Part 11

Jin's POV:

I walked into the house and before I could even say anything, all I heard was "JIN!?". I looked over to the couch and I saw "Y/N!?". I heard granny chuckle. "Ah. It looks like there's no need for any introductions. Jin-ah, you may stay for as long as you please. Y/N, would you please help me prepare the guest room?" I glanced over at Y/N. She looked at me for a few seconds before going off with granny to help her prepare the room that I was supposed to stay in for the night. I couldn't quite read her expression. All I was able to understand was that she looked embarrassed. I wanted to go help out so I went to the 'guest room' but when I got there I heard my name being in a conversation so naturally, I just had to listen...

Y/N's POV:

I looked at Jin for a few seconds before getting up to go help granny with the guest room. Before I left, I, for some weird reason was hurt about what I saw. Suddenly the image of So-Hyeun and Jin sharing their kiss re-played in my head and I started to get teary eyed. "What the hell? it's not like I'm on my time of the month and it's not even close by!? why am I over-reacting?" I started quietly mumbling to myself then, my conscious decided to butt in 'Hello? are you dumb!? you have the biggest crush on him. Obviously it would hurt you to see him kiss some random girl who's practically flawless' . I got mad at myself and started muttering to myself again. "Dammit Jin. How did I end up liking you? oh right. You're just as flawless, if not more, than So-Hyeun." I started unconsciously pacing back and forth completely forgetting about helping granny. I was lost in thought, ranting to myself, when I bumped into someone. I looked up and saw Jin with a smirk plastered onto his gorgeous face. 'great idiot, he heard all of it'  I yelped at the thought and ran right to granny.

Jin's POV:

I went to go see who Y/N was talking to. when I saw in the middle of the long corridor, I saw that she was talking to no one. I heard her mumble my name a few times and when I inched a bit closer I could hear her mumbling something about me again. "Dammit Jin. How did I end up liking you? oh right. You're just as flawless, if not more, than So-Hyeun." was what I heard. I started smirking because I she wasn't the only one who felt like that. She suddenly started pacing back and forth. Her face was turning into a tomato again. I remembered the first time I met her and how she was doing the same thing back then too. I started walking closer and closer to her with my smirk on my face still. She didn't notice me until she bumped into me. I looked at her with my smirk and she just stared at me for a few moments before yelping and running down the corridor.

Y/N's POV:

I made it to granny's room and told my granny to leave everything to me. After she left, I realized that I had just made one of the biggest mistakes in my life. I could possibly be alone and Jin could come in at any moment. I wasn't ready to talk to him after what I saw today. I just felt- I just felt embarrassed. Call me immature but every time I see a kiss scene in a movie or just couples pecking each others' cheeks or lips I get really embarrassed/flustered for some odd reason. I was lost in thought whilst spreading the blanket onto the mattress when I heard a door creak open an then close. I looked back already knowing who it was. Jin. I suddenly felt a pang in my chest remembering the kiss and I didn't say anything. I just looked away and continued with the 'preparations' except, there was a problem. There was nothing left to prepare. I turned to look back at Jin. He began to speak up. "So. About the theme park..."