One Night Stand

My friend Sara and I decided to go out and have some fun. She actually draged me out. I had just broke up with my boyfriend,well now ex-boyfriend,and she decided that I needed a girls night out. So here we are ordering drinks at the bar in the disco.

I felt someone staring so I turned to look at that person.

"Sara,theres some dude staring at you." I said to her. He actually looked pretty handsome but he was not my type.

"Come with me. He probably has some hot friend with him." She said taking my hand to go with her.

"No,no. Im good. Thank you." I said and added: " Im going to dance soo call me if you need me."

"You sure??" She asked.

"Yeah,Im sure. Dont worry. So come on,go now. He wont wait forever." I said and smiled at her.

"Okey..Well of course,but Im coming so he cant go anywhere without me now." She added smiling.

I said goodbye to Sara and went to the dance floor. There were lot of people but I managed to find some space and relax.

Few minutes passed and I decided that I need to relax a bit more so I went to the bar and got some more drinks. When I felt like it finally kicked in,I came back and continued dancing.

Minute later I felt someone behind me. He put hand around me and brought me closer to him. It didnt bother me so I let it go. But soon few seconds later I felt him move my hair to the other side and than he started kissing my neck. His lips felt really good on my skin so I moved my head to the other side so he can have better access. He probably already made me a hickey. Gosh his lips were soo good,I need to taste them. I quickly turned around and caught his lips in mine. He immediately kissed back. His kiss was filled with lust and want. He brought me even closer to me and kissed me deeper.

"Lets go to my place,yeah?" He asked.

"Mmm." I responded.

Thats all I could remember. Everything else is blurred.

I woke up and looked around me. This wasnt my room,nor is this my bed. And theres a total stranger sleeping next to me. My head is killing me,I need some coffee. But lets first find out whos this man next to me.

This is probably his house. All I remember from yesterday is him wearing black and white clothes with cap on his head. I dont even remember if he told me his name. His eyes,I dont remember them. Thats usually the first thing I look at. So I decided to turn and look at him.

His back was facing me. I could tell without touching it that he had soft skin. On his neck,there was a tatto. A tattoo that says : 'JJJ'. It looked so familiar. I wonder why?

"Mornin." He said and turned and looked at me.

Hes eyes were soo beautiful,soo deep. I loved it.

"Hey." He said smiling and than he added: "I just going to take a quick shower,I'll be right back."

Just before he left I realised it. That man,that man with beautiful eyes and tatto. He...He was John. John motherfudgin Newman. My like favourite artist. And right now Im at his home and I fricking had a one night stand with him. I cant believe it..

"Lea,you can use the bathroom now if you want to." He said behind the closed door.

Yeah,I could really use a show. WAIT...Did he just called me by my name?!?! Uhhh...I think he did.

"Comin?" He said poking his head out from the bathroom.

His hair was WET!! Okey,relax Lea,dont turn your fangirl mode on right now.

I got up and went into the bathroom.

~One Hour Later~

Right now I was in Johns car. He was driving me home.

We were soon in front of my house. I got out,walked to the my front door and turned around.

"Thank you..for bringing me home." I said thanking him and looking at him.

"No need to thank me." He said smiling at me.

"Well thank you anyway." I said to him,smiled and turned around.

"Lea." He called for me.

"Yeah?" I asked turning back around.

He came closer to me and said:

" I know this is kinda weird,but I really liked what we had yesterday...Anyway I was hoping if I could get your number? I mean we can just stay friends if you want to but like.."

He was getting so confused and so shy that I had to stop him. He looked so adorable.

"Yeah,sure. Why not? It was really fun yesterday. Here." I said writing down my number.

"Thank you." Now he was the one thanking me.

He kissed me once and said: " Bye. See you soon,love."

When I entered my house I saw Sara staring at me.

"Was that your one night stand?" She asked soo suprised.

"Maybe.." I answered shyly.

"LUCKY!!" She screamed.

I guess I was. Never would I imagine something like this would happen to me. Its never bad to dream,sometimes dreams might come true.

#########################################

Bit shorter one but I hope you like it.

Lea

:)