Daddy?

Great. What is it now Cris?!?

"LEA!" My sister Cristina yells.

"COMING!" God shes annoying.

I came down the stairs and walked into the living room.

"What is it?" I ask her annoyed.

"I need to go to the store for a bit so John will look after you while Im gone." She finally dragged out and pointed at John whos sitting on the couch. How didnt I notice him when I came in? Ughhh...I dont care anyway..

"I dont need a babysitter,goshhh." I aswer her getting pissed off.

"Im not leaving you on your own so John will stay here,whether you like it or not." She said walking out of the livingroom and a second later out of the house.

Ughhh...Im pissed off when she treats me like a kid. I sit down and look at John,Cristinas boyfriend,whos sitting across from me. Hes a guy that every person is afraid of. I dont know why but I do know you dont want to get on his bad side. He has,so called,friends everywhere..So yeah I never felt comfortable being next to him or even worse being alone with him. But at the same time I kinda liked being near him. I liked older guys. He was 9 years older then me and on top of that really good looking. He was hot. But my favourite thing about him where his deep green eyes. I wish I could get lost in them but then I remember who he is.

"Are you alright?" John asked interrupting my toughts.

"Fine."

"I feel like theres some tensions here. Why?" He asked with his so goddamn perfect voice...Goddamit Lea focus if you dont wanna die. What the hell is wrong with me???

"What do you think why?" I said moving my gaze to his eyes again,dammit.

"Anyway..I gotta.."

"I would never hurt you if thats what you are thinking about. Or your sister." He said interrupting me,again.

I simply looked at him. He was honest,I knew it.

"Im gonna go up now and do my homework." I said getting up and heading upstairs.

~2 hours later~

Cris came about an hour ago,her and John are watching some movie downstairs while Im in my room blasting music.

"LEA! WE ARE GOING TO GET SOMETHING FOR DINNER, DO YOU WANT ANYTHING?!?" My sister yelled from downstars.

"NO,IM GOOD THANKS!" I yelled back.

"OKAY,BYE!" And the door was closed.

Finally alone. I can relax. Out of all girls, he had to date my sister. God hates me,seriously.

Cristinas pov

Atleast I dont need to buy her anything,gosh such a brat.

"How old is Lea?" John suddenly asked.

"Shes 17,shes 9 years younger than you." I said annoyed,why does he care about her?

"Ohh.." Thats all he said,I decided to embarras her a bit more.

"She doesnt have a boyfriend,heh loser...And ohhh yeah she likes older guys,not her age. Haha shes so dumb." I said laughing.

John was serious about it,I thought he would laugh too. Whatever..

~Few days later~

Johns pov

"IM GOING WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT,I DONT CARE." Lea yelled at Cris.