Lovely

Johns pov

I wanted to surprise Lea. Now Im in her school looking for her teacher.

When I finally found her she told me that shes not at school. That she has a stomach flu. I remember her telling me that she often has problems with her stomach.

"John?" I turn around to find a girl Leas age.

"Yeah?"

"Im Kristina." She said.

"Leas friend,right?" I finished.

"Yeah. So youre here for Lea?" She asks me.

"Yes,I wanted to surprise her."

"Well shes sick again. She probably told you that shes rearly sick and when she is its probably something about her stomach." Kristina said.

"Yeah,she told me that too." I answer her.

"Here." She said pulling out a small paper,writing down something and giving it to me.

"Her adress,if you wanna visit her." She said softly smiling at me.

I really wanted to see her so I decided to go and check how she is. I quickly said goodbye to them and left.

~10 minutes later~

I was standing in front of the door,waiting for someone to open it.

"Hi. John,come in,come in. Im Leas mum Bridget." Young woman opened the door and rushed me in.

"What are you doing here,hun?" She asked leading me into the kitchen.

"Well,I wanted to see Lea and surprise her. So I went to school but they told me that she is sick." I explained.

"Ohh,well yeah she is. Its not contagious so you can go see her but right now shes sleeping." She told me.

"Okay."

"I have to go back to work now tho. I'll be back in two hours or so. You can stay here if you want to,okay?" She asks me getting her jacket.

"Yeah,sure." I said smiling.

I heard a door being closed and now I saw a small boy walking into the kitchen.

"Hi John. Im Daniel,nice to meet you. Want something to drink?" He said smiling.

"No,thank you." I smiled back.

"You can go see her if you want." He said pointing at the door to my left.

I silently opened the door and saw Lea sleeping on the bed with her back turned towards me. I decided to sit down beside her. I looked towards her. She was a cute napper. I didnt want to wake her up so I decided to look at her room a bit better. She had two walls in colours between green and blue,while the rest were white. A big desk with a computer on it,shelf with a Tv on it,some poster and few paintings on the walls. What caught my eye was little card with pic of Messi on it. Also next to her bed were a few lyrics sticked onto the wall and a small pic of me next to it.

"Here."

I turned towards the door and looked at Daniel who was holding a glass filled with water.

"Wake her up and give it to her." He said leaving.

I placed my hand on her arm and softly shook her. She sat up,took a glass from my hand,drank it and gave it back,laying back down. I shook her again. She just hummed in response.

"How are you feeling?" I asked quietly.

"Mmmm,tired.." She jawned out now turning her head to look at me.

"John?" She said confused.

"Yupp. Now scoot over." I said taking my jacket and shoes off.

I shuffled in next to her and hugged her,bringing her back towards me.

She was quiet for few seconds but than she turned her whole body towards me.

"Dont take this the wrong way but what are you doing here?" Lea asked looking up at me.

"I wanted to surprise you at school but they told me you were sick. So here I am." I said looking down at her.

"You didnt have to."

"I didnt,but I wanted to." I answered her back,hugging her closer.

I felt her smile against my chest. She shuffled around and pressed herself up against me,laying down her head on my chest. Few minutes later I noticed that she feel asleep so I closed my eyes and kiss her head falling asleep.

################################################################################

I know its shorter then usual but I got this cute idea and wanted to write it down so here it is. Hope you enjoy :)

Love,Lea xx