Thats What Friends Are For....Right?

"Come on,we need to make this happen.We made a promise,didnt we?" Kristina said.

"Yes,we did. We really need to make this work. He definitely has some feelings for her so it shouldnt be too hard." Anita answered.

"It shouldn't be. But we already tried a few times and it didnt work. But we are not giving up. We will try our best to do it tonight." Kristina commented looking for her best friend.

"Oh yes we will." Anita said seriously.

Right now we were sitting on two big couches which are across of each other. John was on the couch opposite of me. I was waiting for Kristina who went to get Lea. I got an idea. We dressed her up so she looks really irresistible. He wont be able to resist her,we made sure of it. Just need to keep her close to him.

Kristina came back with Lea and I quickly told her to sit her next to him. There wasnt a lot of space on the couch but she managed to squize in. Atleast they are now really close and touching each other with their sides.

Kristina sat back down next to me. She told me that Lea had a few drinks but wasnt like really really drunk. But I didnt worry about her, I just need her to keep Johns attention.

We spent about 20mins sitting there and laughing about random stuff. Lea and John had a few fun conversations. She excused herself and got up.

"Go dance with me,please?" Lea asked us.

"Uhmm sure..You go and we will be there in few minutes." Kristina answered for us.

Lea left us and went to dance. She knows that we are trying to set them up since the beginning. She just told us theres no point in doing that because nothing will happen. But we didnt give up.. John has a girlfriend and we know hes a guy who wont cheat on his girlfriend.. But when its about your bestfriend who you got feelings for.. Thats something else.

Kristina and I got up and went to sit next to a bar so we have a better view of everything.

Lea was dancing and John,John was still in the same place we left him. Staring into nothing.

"Need a drink?" A voice came behind us.

"No,thank you." Kristina quickly answered.

"Then you want to stay soberd.. Hmm.." He added.

I turned to look at him and damnn he was yummy.

"Yup,cutie." I said and turned again in the direction where is Lea.

"Hehe..Let me guess.You are trying to set your friend up with someone." He said cheekily.

"Well youre not wrong." I said again turning to look at him and smile.

"Anita..You can go and flirt with him after we are done." Kristina said.

"Youre right. We need to finish this pretty boy and then youre all mine." I told him.

"Yes,m'am." He said smiling.

"Hey,look." Kristina said and pointed in Johns direction.

'Our' lost John suddenly got up,turned to look around and then started to walk towards the dancing floor. I got my head up a bit so I can properly see them. And dammn we did it. John found Lea and they started to dance.

"I guess we can continue what we started cutie." I turned around and told him.

~Next Morning~

Lea's Pov

Shit..My head is killing me. Ughh. Thats when I realised that Im not in my bed. And that Im naked. No,no,no,no. I thought when memories started to flew through my mind. I wasnt that drunk so I remembered it. I turned around. There layed John silently sleeping. He looked so damn cute and peaceful. This cant be true. I mean it is but no.