My Happy Ending

Hi guys,

this one is a bit longer one,hope you enjoy it.

Please like and comment,it means a lot.

Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello?" I answered my phone.

"Come on,we are outside." Said my friend Janet.

I ran out of my home and into their car. About 10 minutes later we were there.

#########################################

"We are going to get us something to drink guys,be right back." Janet said dragging me with her.

"So love,tell me. What are you going to do about it?" She asked me after she ordered drinks.

"Do about what?" I asked her confused.

"About him." She said looking behind her back at John.

"Nothing." I said moving my attention back to my friend.

"After all this time you are just gonna let it go?" She asked me.

"Yeah,Im not going to destroy someones relationship so I can be with them." I answered.

We come here every Friday,ten of us. Margaret and Billy,Peggy and Cris,Ed,James,Lorraine and John and two of us. Janet asked me about John because I have feelings for him. For already 4 months and we have been going out like this for year and half. We end up spending this Friday like every other.

##################################################################################

It was another Friday,but this time I decided to stay home. I called Janet and told her I wont go and of course she tried to change my mind. After I finally finished talking to her,I got myself some popcorn and started searching for movie on Netflix.

~Meanwhile~

Johns pov

Tonight I went out with friends without Lorraine,she had to go and visit her parents. We dont see each other as much but it doesnt really bother me. I dont really feel the same attraction anymore towards her, as I had before. I noticed that Lea was missing.

"Wheres Lea?" I asked Janet.

"Shes home. She didnt feel like going." Janet answered.

Ten minutes later I told them that Im going out to smoke but actually I decided to go and see Lea.

(Back to Leas pov)

In the end I decided to watch The Conjuring 2 and it seems awesome so far. Few minutes later I heard a knock on my door.I got up and opened the door.

"Hi." Said John.

"Hey...What are you doing here?" I asked him confused.

"Ohh,just wanted to check up on you. And wanted to ask you personally why didnt you come?" John asked leaning on the door.

"Im fine,dont worry about that. I just wasnt in the mood to go out,thats all." I answered.

I was really suprised to see him on my door and him checking up on me.

"Where is Lorraine? Shes not with you?" I asked him because I was really confused now.

"She had to go and see her parents." He said looking at me.

"Ohh,okey. Thank you for checking up on me. I guess I will see you next week. Bye." I said closing the door.

"Lea." John said stopping the door with his hand.