Surprise!!!

Damon's POV
"Damon! We need chocolate ice cream!" Elena yells in my face.

"Okay, get two boxes. " I say as she squeals and kisses my cheek out of joy.

"THANK YOU!!! YOU'RE THE ABSOLUTE BEST!!!" Elena screams as she grabs 2 big tubs of chocolate ice cream.

"Now let's get the rest of the groceries and eat dinner." I tell her. I put my hand on her waist as she drags the cart along. I really like her but I feel like she's caged up in an open area. When she's with Stefan, she seems more free and full of life. It maybe because she recently broke up but I'll win her heart no matter what it takes.

After we payed for our stuff and got in an uber. Elena grabbed the keys out of my pocket and opened the door. We spend 2 hours just simply unpacking and cooking a simple meal.

"Hey I'm proud of us!" I say as we both high-five each other. We both bring the food to the table. As Elena walks back, I grab her hand creating just an inch between us. We glared into each other's eyes for about 10 seconds. As soon as I lean in... The doorbell rang.

"I'll get that." She says as she walks away and opens the door.

"Hey Elena!" I hear a familiar voice says.

"JER!" Elena screams as she throws her arms around him.

"Hey Jeremy... What are you doing here?" I ask him awkwardly.

"Stefan sent me here because I was lonely. He said that he's going to take care of everything." He says calmly as he walks into the house.

"Come. Let me show you where your room is." Elena says as he takes his luggages in.
--------------------
A/N: YESSS JERR! Hope you guys enjoyed that! If you don't follow me... Sad. Jk. FOLLOW ME! Anyways, I accidentally pressed publish instead of save, that's why you got that notification. On a serious side, why do you guys read my books, I never proof-read or anything like that and my writing is shit. Leave your answer down below and till then... BYE FELICIAS!!
~Mel