Anniversary Exposure

Stefan's POV
It's been one year since Elena and I have been together. She is truly amazing and is the best girlfriend I could ever ask for but I've been hiding my secret for too long. Hiding the fact that I am a vampire...

"Happy one year babe!" Elena says as we cuddle on her couch and it strikes 12.

"And many more to come." I say as I kiss her. Suddenly the doorbell rings and Jeremy gets up to open it.

"HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!" I hear a bunch of people yell as all our friends walk in with ice cream, a cake and a bunch of flowers.

"Thank you guys so much!" Elena says as she goes to the girls and hugs them.

"Congratulations man! I've never seen her this happy in ages. Thank you for coming into our lives and sweeping her off her feet." Damon says as they all hug me. After we spent a long time partying and having fun, we all crashed in the living room. I gently rested Elena off my chest and on a soft pillow. I left her sleeping as I went to my bag to get a blood bag.

"What are you?" I heard a woman say in a distraught tone. I turn around and see Elena with tears streaming down her face.

"Elena, I can explain..." I see as I keep the blood down.

"Please leave." Elena says as she wipes the tears off her cheek.

"Elena, I beg of you. Please listen to me honey. Just hear me out once." I beg her as we try not to awaken the others.

"Fine, just once. Upstairs." Elena says as she made her way up the stairs.

"How could you have his this from me Stefan? We're graduating tomorrow and we decided that we would spend lots of time with each other but your a vampire?" Elena says as she slightly starts freaking out.

"Elena, this changes nothing. I've never drank from anyone's vain. Ever. I've been living off blood bags which is good enough for me to survive. I still love you!" I tell her.

"Stefan... We're over. I can't do this. I'm leaving to college tomorrow with Damon... Goodbye Stefan." She says as she walks away from me. I quickly grab her hand and spin her around, making her face me. I placed a kiss on her cheek.

"I'll be waiting for you if you change your mind." I say as I leave her. I sit on her porch and cry. Something I've never done in years. When I'm with her I feel emotions that I don't want to feel. I'm madly in love with her.

A/N: Hey guys! I realized that I've been focusing too much on Stefan's perspective so next chapter will be in Elena's POV. I'd really like to hit 100 followers in the month of June so please follow me for updates on my new books and stuff like that! Anyways, if you enjoyed that, don't forget to vote and comment! Till next time... Bye Felicias!
~Mel 😇