Be Mine

Damon's POV
No offense like I love Jeremy and Stefan but their timing is trash. I was so close to kissing her. I love her so damn much and I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend tonight. I know she just broke up but I just can't deal with her not being mine and heartbroken.

"Morning Damon." Elena says as she walks into the kitchen to help me out.

"Good morning Elena! How was sleeping in your new room last night?" I ask her as she giggles.

"Haha, it was good. Now scoot over, I wanna make the pancakes. You find the toppings for it." She says as she takes the bowl of pancake batter from my hand.

"Hey guys!" Jer says as he walks out and scratches his head.

"Good morning Jer. Damon and I are going to go college shopping today so do you wanna tag along or do you wanna stay home?" Elena asks him as his phone starts ringing.

"Uhh give me a second, it's Stefan." He says as he picks the phone up.

Jeremy's POV
"Hey Stefan!" I say on the phone.

"Jeremy! How are you doing? Did you get there safely?" Stefan asks.

"I'm good and yeah, I'm safe here. Walked in on Elena about to kiss Damon that was weird but yeah." I tell him as I hear the slight disappointment in his voice.

"Well call me if you need ANYTHING okay?" Stefan asks.

"Thank you Stefan. For everything you've done for me. Thank you for all of it." I say and in the corner of my eye I see Elena signaling me to give her the phone.

"Stefan, Elena wants to talk to you." I tell him as I pass over the phone. I stood next to them over hearing their conversation.

"Hey Stefan um... Thank you, for not letting Jeremy be lonely. I know we've had our differences but you still care about him." She says.

"I care about you too. Come back to me Elena. I still love you and I will continue loving you till my last breath." He tells her as her eyes get all watery.

"I can't Stefan... I just can't... Bye." Elena says as she cuts the phone and wipes the tear drop off her eye. As she turned around, Damon is kneeling there on one knee.

"I was going to wait till tonight but I just can't. Elena will you be my girlfriend, I promise to love you for so long that it will hurt. Just please say yes!" Damon says as she nods in silence and kisses him.

--------------------------------
A/N: Hey guys! It's 5 in the morning and I just decided to update. I will be posting a lot because A. It's my birthday tomorrow, B. I haven't updated in a long time and C. I'M ONE FOLLOWER AWAY FROM 100! So I'm gonna sleep now and start writing and updating as soon as I wake up! Till next time... BYE FELICIAS!!!
~Mel 😇