Talk about Awkward...

Elena's POV
There he was, right in front of me, making me regret my decision to leave him. As I looked behind him I saw Kathrine wearing the black dress I gave to her. Are they dating?  My head was filled with loads of questions.

"Hey." Was the only thing that came out. 

"DAMON!!! LONG TIME NO SEE!" Katherine yells as she runs towards Damon and jumps on him. Stefan walks towards me and simply says hi back. I look closely at his wrist and see the other half of the locket I gave him. Maybe there is hope for us after all. 

"Let's go cut the cake and officially launch my book!" Jer tells us as we make our way to a small room filled with balloons and a huge cake in the middle. 

"This is to my family who I love dearly and my sister's ex boyfriend who made me come here and helped me find myself. So thank you! TO TEAM STELENA!" Jer yells as he cuts into the cake and everyone cheers. I look over my shoulder and see Damon and Katherine looking uncomfortable. After all of that, all four of us stayed back to just chat about the dynamics between the 5 of us. 

"We should all grab dinner together tonight. We can catch up and stuff." Jer suggests.

"Sure!" I say.

"I can't, I have to prepare a script for an interview tomorrow with you." Stefan says. I look towards him will a saddened look because I really wanted to spend time catching up with him.

"Come on Stef!" Damon says. 

"Okay, fine." I say as we all head out.

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys! This was just a random chapter I decided to write really quickly and just a heads up... BOOK THREE COMES OUT TODAY!!! To celebrate one year of me being on wattpad! :) Anyways hope you enjoyed this. Don't forget to comment and vote. Till next time... BYE FELICIAS!!!
~Mel