Pay Day

^Lukas^

" isn't it beautiful!" Sam squealed leaning against my tree.

I groaned and rolled over.

"Maybe you can come get a dress with me. You know a girls day out." I stretched and yawned trying to prove that I was bored with the topic.

"I always wanted to be friends with ya." She looked up at me expecting an reaction and all she got was a flick of my tail.

Her face scrunched up in frustration and I just stretched out in my tree and closed my eyes.

"I have an idea! " she chirped.

I took my paws and place them over my ears and meowed lightly.

' my poor head' I thought.

"You can be my Maid of honor!" She shrieked.

I jumped from the high pitch of her voice and then her words hit me.

'Me!? Maid of honor?! Ah hell no!' Shocked from Her news I fell from the tree and landed on my back.

I groaned and pawed at my head trying to ease the pain.

"Ahh? You alive there." She prodded my side with her heel and I snarled.

I shifted and looked up at her with hatred and pain.

"Seriously!? Why the hell do you insist on bothering me at my nap time!!! I have a life to live and people to see!" I growled rolling over onto my stomach.

"Then why are you sleeping?" She asked in a dumbfounded tone.

"Because all the people and places will come to me when my eyes are shut. and your stank ass is more than fifty feet away." She huffed and kicked stones into my direction.

"Do it again, I dare you too." I said coldly.

I felt the waves of fear roll off of her but she eventually kicked a stone.

And this one managed to nick my pant leg.

"Alright you asked for it." I quickly shifted and roared.

'Game on bitch!'

She shrieked and ran full force towards me.

I went down with her body on top of mine, completely shocked.

She threw a punch to my face but I brought my claws to her stomach and pushed her off.

I stood and eyed her like a predator and its prey.

"To actually think that you tried to get my man." She chuckled.

I sat on my hindquarters and turned my head to the right.

'Honestly I couldn't really care if she married. That means that I could possible be up for sell!' I thought.

I took off towards the house forgetting my fight and dashed to Lukas office.

The door was open so I barged in and screeched to a halt as Landon walked out the room.

"Holy Shit! Why the hell do you have a giant cat in your house." He shouted or more like squealed.

I chuckled on the inside and pounced on him and sat happily on his chest.

He groaned at the amount of weight settled on his chest and I shifted so I was now straddling his waist.

"Holy Hell!!" His face drained of color and I chuckled. I leaned down and place little kisses from his ear down to the dip at the bottom of his throat.

He moaned in satisfaction and I smirked. I elbowed him in his gut and leaned up and walked to a glaring Lukas.

"Tease." Landon groaned.

I smirked and leaned on Luka's desk.

"Let's call today...." I tapped my chin in thought.

"Payday" I smirked. Lukas raised his brow and a slight frown covered his perfect sculpted lips.

"And today is payday why?" He questioned.

I tugged on a strand of my hair and chewed my lip.

'Why? Hmmm well I can always be blunt and be honest orrrr I could sugar coat it... Oh fuck it!'

"My contract that you got from my bidder stated that I can be handed over when you become engaged. You know so there ain't any problems that could stress your bride and all..." I rambled on.

He raised his hand and I shut my trap immediately.

"So your saying that I should sell you off?" He sighed and ran his hands down his face.

One quiet awkward second....
Two quiet awkward second...

I kept counting until I got to twenty and he finally answered.

"Alright I'll do it." He growled. I stepped back as his fangs descended.

"But I need something in return." He smirked. I gulped and felt my inner cat start to panic.

"Wha...what would that something be?" I stuttered and took a step backward. My cat was scratching to be released and it took everything in me to not let her have control.

He chuckled darkly and leaned back into his chair.

" two liters of blood each day for two years max...and I also get to have a say in your personal new owner." I hissed and felt my fangs sharpen and my fingers grow into claws.

"Deal, I want Landon to be my new owner." I hissed. His face morphed into jealousy but quickly back to a blank expression.

"Fine, and you have to be my pet for the remaining of the month." I smirked and slammed my hand on his desk.

"Deal." I turned and swinged my hips from side to side and flipped my hair over my shoulder.

"Nice knowing ya, bidder."

-----------------_---------------------------------------------------_------------------------------------
Soo it was a short chapter and I'm hungry so yeah.

😘Vana Voo😍

Vote! 👍👎
Comment! 📝
Share! 📭📬