Chapter Four - Astrid's P.O.V

"Hey Astrid, I think lover boy is coming your way." Tuffnut spoke up, grinning. I turned to see for myself-he wasn't kidding. Hiccup Haddock was making his way towards me. I quickly looked at Ruffnut, desparate for help. "You'll be fine." She smiled. I raised an eyebrow. "Are you serious? You've waited practically your whole life for this and now you're scared?" She sighed and shook her head, her blonde locks shaking back and forth. "I don't know I just..." I stammered. "I just don't know what to expect is all. We've been classmates since kindergarten and all this time we haven't spoken a single word. Why all of a sudden does he want to talk to me now?" "Maybe he likes you, you never know." Tuffnut said. "He probably got enough courage to go and talk to you." Ruffnut added. "Who knows what he might say. He could said 'Hey Astrid, wanna talk sometime?' or 'Hey Astrid, wanna hook up later? Your ass is getting more irresistible by the minute.'" A slow smile creeped upon my face. "I think Hiccup would definitely say the second one." Tuffnut laughed. I groaned. Leave it to Tuffnut to make everything dirty. I started to rub my arm, something I do when I'm nervous or uncomfortable. "Whatever he might say to you, can't be that bad." I processed this for a minute. "It might not be bad...if I just stay here." Before I knew what was happening, Ruffnut grabbed my chair and shoved me hard. Regaining my balance, I looked up to meet a pair of emerald ones.
•••
10 votes or 10 comments for the next chapter! 😊❤️