Chapter Six - Hiccup's P.O.V

Damn she was even more beautiful up close. Her bright blue eyes sparkled as radiant as a gem and her blonde hair shined like stars in the sky. I made a mental note to thank her parents for creating a beautiful daughter-if I ever got to meet them.
"Hi." We both said at the same time. Astrid blushed, making my smile bigger. "How are you?" We chorused. She laughed, making the butterflies in my stomach vanish. "You first." We said again. I shook my head. "This is going nowhere." I grinned and held out my hand. "I'm Hiccup, if you uh, didn't know." She smiled at me and we shook. The touch of her soft skin against mine sent electric shocks down my spine. "I'm Astrid, nice to finally talk to you." She giggled. "Yeah..." I chuckled nervously, rubbing the back of my head with my hand. "I suppose I waited too long..." "It's never too late." She replied. I smirked. "Then I suppose it's not too late to ask if you want to--" At that moment, piercing screams suddenly erupted. I whipped my head around to find a guy in a black suit pointing a gun. I ushered Astrid to get behind me when all of a sudden everything went black. The last thing I heard was Astrid screaming my name.
•••
SURPRISE! Haha! 😈
•••
10 votes or 10 comments for the next chapter! 😊❤️