Sex Slave Part 8

Ok I finally did another chapter. Honestly I had a chapter all planned out for you guys but I wasn't feeling it, and I didn't think you guys would like it, so basically this is the chapter after that chapter. Maybe I'll back track, maybe not I don't know. I hope you guys like this chapter. Please Review! Also if you could review some of my other stories if you haven't. I have really been lacking motivation and inspiration.

What you need to know: Toby and Spencer were having a lot of sex and Spencer was tired and didn't want to go anymore so she used their "safe word" and now she thinks he's mad that she used it and really he's mad at himself because he didn't think she would ever need to use it with him. (Obviously that's a horrible summary but oh well)

Aria, Hanna, Ali, and Emily were sitting at the grill waiting for Spencer. She was supposed to meet them at 10:30, it was 10:52.

"Guys" Aria started "I've been doing a lot of research for my women's study course that I'm taking at Hollis."

When no one said anything she went on.

"I think Spencer and Toby have an abusive relationship" Aria said.

"Are you nuts?!" Hanna blurted out.

"Toby loves Spencer" Emily said.

"I don't know you guys" Ali said unsuredly.

"He's keeping her from us, the bruises on her body..." Aria said.

Hanna shook her head.

"Toby wouldn't hurt a fly" Emily said defending him.

"Do I need to remind you how homecoming ended" Aria said quietly, she was upset that they weren't taking her seriously.

Emily gulped.

"What happened at homecoming?" Ali asked.

"Toby took Emily to homecoming last year" Aria said.

"Oh I bet they were such a cute couple!" Ali squealed

"They were" Aria agreed "until he put her in the hospital"

"What?!" Ali asked.

"It was an accident" Emily pouted sadly.

"We need to talk to Spencer" Aria said

"Talk to me about what?" Spencer asked popping up behind them.

When no one said anything Hanna said

"Caleb knows this guy that can get us in Zed, that club in Philly. We were thinking of all of us going tomorrow night."

"Oh, I'll have to talk to Toby he said something about going to that film festival in Bradbury" Spencer said "I'll call him"

Spencer walked off into the bathroom.

"Since when can't she talk to Toby in front of us" Aria said begrudgingly. The girls followed standing outside the bathroom.

"Do you want to go or not!" She asked

"No, we don't have to go if you don't want to"

"I'm sorry" she said choking back a sob.

"Toby? Toby?" She said indicating that Toby had hung up on her. Spencer burst into tears.

Hanna and Emily pulled Aria and Ali back to the table.

"We shouldn't be listening to that" Emily said.

"She'll talk to us when she's ready" Hanna said.

Spencer came out a minute later.

"He didn't answer, I'll ask him later" she said.

"What's going on with you and Toby?" Aria asked.

"What do you mean?" Spencer asked like she was completely oblivious.

"She means that little spectacle that we walked in on yesterday" Hanna said cutting off Aria "why were you walking around his apartment naked like you were in a HBO after dark movie?"

"Isn't it obvious?" Spencer said with a smirk. "We had some afternoon delight and then fell asleep naked. I was half asleep and I didn't know you guys were there, I was looking for round two" she said sipping the raspberry ice tea they had ordered for her.

Just then Emily's phone beeped.

"I'm going to kill your boyfriend." Emily said to Aria.

"Why?" She asked.

"He wants me to close tonight" Emily groaned.

"You want me to talk to him?" Aria asked.

"No, no" Emily said "I don't want any favoritism"

After brunch Spencer went back to Toby's loft. Toby was sitting on the couch watching football.

"Hey baby" she said tentatively.

"Hey" he said.

She sat down next to him. She nuzzled his neck. She sucked on his earlobe.

"I love you" she said as she rubbed his chest. She grabbed the remote and turned the tv off.

"I almost forgot" she said getting up from the couch. She turned on the CD player playing "Touch My Body" by Mariah Carey. She unbuckled the belt that held her sweater together. She slipped it off slowly as she sashayed over to him. She straddled his lap rubbing her crotch against his.

"I better get naked before daddy has to spank me for being a bad girl" she said popping the first button on her dress. She kissed him as the second and third buttons came undone. She grabbed him by the hair and pushed his face into her breasts. Spencer grabbed his hand and rubbed her sex through the her panties.

"See Toby clothes can be fun sometimes" she said as she moaned. "I been wanting to strip for you all week" she moaned undoing two more buttons. She stood up and turned around. She rubbed her ass back and forth over his crotch.

"Oh yeah, I can feel that hard cock" she teased. "It's hard just for me isn't it?" She whimpered. Toby knew she was just as horny as he was.

"You're about to cum in your pants for me aren't you?" She teased. Spencer undid the rest of the buttons letting the dress fall to the floor. Her thin little panties were all that stood between him and pleasure.

"Please take them off, make this torture end" he begged pulling out his huge boner. She got down on her knees and sucked his dick until right before he came. She took her panties off and kneeled over his lap.

"There" she said "now you don't have to spank me for being a bad girl" she teased. Toby tried to pull her down on him but she resisted.

"There's just one little problem" she said. She pushed her fingers into her pussy as she began masturbating in front of him. "I am a bad girl."

Toby was speechless.

"Spank and fuck your dirty little slut"

She demanded.

Toby slammed her down on him, hard and fast.

"Oh god, Toby!" She yelled "oh yeah, oh yeah, fuck me, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum all over your dick!" She panted.

"Uhhhhhh, uhhhhh, oh yeah" she screamed loudly as she and Toby came.

That night as Emily was closing, she heard quite a ruckus upstairs. It sounded like dishes and books were being thrown. She even thought she heard Spencer crying. Not sure what to do she called the girls. They got there quickly and decided to intervene.

"Guys, I don't think we should go up there" Hanna said worriedly. It was too late so she followed behind them.